• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash is coming to PC March 7

Battlechili

Banned
XSeed announced today that the previously PS4 released Senran Kagura title, Peach Beach Splash, will be heading to PC via Steam on March 7. While priced at $39.99, the game is currently on a 15% discount until launch day, when it will become just a 10% discount for a week. Here is the Steam page.
XSeed said:
The summer of bouncy, high-flying hijinks continues for the girls of Senran Kagura! They’ve fought rival ninja, evil masterminds, and apocalyptic demons from beyond the veil of sanity, but nothing—NOTHING in their lives has ever prepared them for…a water gun fight?!

Summoned to a mysterious tournament by its shady organizers, the buxom shinobi students team up and face off, using all kinds of water weapons to soak and splash their opponents. As they rise through the tournament brackets, they’ll uncover the secrets behind the organization - secrets that hide an ever-growing threat to… Wait, what? Sorry, I was watching all the splashing.

Choose a team of five from the more than 30 girls available, outfit them with customizable weapons and abilities, lead them through lighthearted water gun battles across five single-player storylines, or join your friends online and take on opposing teams worldwide. Come on in; the water’s great!

Key Features

• Water, Water Everywhere – Water powers not only the girls’ 10 types of water weapons, but their state-of-the-art hydro-jetpacks, which are used to fly and slide around each large arena at will.
  • Splash Across the Seven Seas – Go online, with players in your region or worldwide, for 5-on-5 team battles and survival matches. Climb the rankings and prove you’re the top shinobi.
  • Stack the Deck Your Way – With over 800 attribute cards available, providing improved weapons, unique skills, and summonable pets, players can equip any combination of 6 skill cards and 3 pet cards per match for a combo their opponents will never see coming.
  • Become Bosom Buddies – The dressing room returns with all-new methods of interaction (including squirt guns, of course). Customize each character’s outfit, but be forewarned that it may not be fully intact (or opaque!) by the time the match ends.

Trailer:

Screenshots:
Senran-Kagura-Peach-Beach-Splash_2018_02-16-18_008.jpg

Senran-Kagura-Peach-Beach-Splash_2018_02-16-18_007.jpg
Senran-Kagura-Peach-Beach-Splash_2018_02-16-18_006.jpg
Source

Last edited:

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
I finished the game for the platinum trophy not too long ago and thought the game was pretty solid for what it was: a fan-service splatoon game. For 40 dollars you could do far worse.

Leonidas

Why is it that it sometimes takes Japanese games 8-12 months to come to PC after the PS4 release? It's made me very wary of buying the games on PS4(after I bought a Japanese PS4 exclusive in 2015 only to see it appear on PC 8 months later).

Wonko_C

Is the gunplay (a term I frankly can't grasp) good in this? Or at least are the controls good? Is it fun to move around, jump, shoot, etc?

Top Bottom