• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scarlet Nexus - Official Story Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Get a deep dive and learn more about the OSF, Yuito, and Kasane and what troubles await them in this lore trailer for the upcoming action RPG, Scarlet Nexus.

Scarlet Nexus launches on June 25, 2021, for Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and PC via Steam.

Cornbread78

Looks kinda fun, I can't wait to boot it up on my PS5.... unless it ends up on Gamepass... Then I'll take free...

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Follow the creators of Scarlet Nexus as they give a behind-the-scenes in-depth breakdown of the game's story, art, and gameplay.

Take on the role of Yuito Sumeragi, a new recruit to the OSF aiming to become an elite psionic like the one who saved him as a child. Armed with a talent in psycho-kinesis, explore futuristic New Himuka and uncover the mysteries of a Brain Punk future caught between technology and psychic abilities in SCARLET NEXUS. Available June 25th, 2021 on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S.

anthony2690

Banned
Very excited for this, really enjoyed the demo :)

Namco Bandai are having a very good 6 months, I've preordered scarlet nexus, tales of arise and elden ring, mega excited for all three :D

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

To celebrate the upcoming release of Scarlet Nexus, Bandai Namco has created a cinematic short developed with a mixture of VFX and practical models.

Scarlet Nexus is an upcoming RPG that lets you choose between Yuito and Kasane, elite psionics each armed with a talent in psychokinesis. Complete both of their stories to unlock all the mysteries of a Brain Punk future caught between technology and psychic abilities.

Scarlet Nexus releases on PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S on June 25, 2021.

Top Bottom