• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Saints Row has been released on Steam with 67% discount

Draugoth

Gold Member
Saints Row arrived on Steam with a 67% off launch sale. This is a great opportunity for those interested in the game.

Deep Silver and Volition are pleased to announce that Saints Row is out now on Steam. It’s been one year since the game first launched on consoles and Epic, but half-a-dozen major updates later, the open-world crime-fest is bigger, badder and bossier than ever, on every platform.

The backdrop of Saints Row is the vibrant, fictional city of Santo Ileso, located in the heart of the Weird, Wild West. In a world overflowing with crime and disorderly factions competing for dominance, a group of struggling young criminals start their own journey on the road to being the biggest boss in the city.

With the addition of hundreds of fan-requested quality of life improvements, an overhaul of combat, two new districts and a range of new features like Cheats Mode and Selfie Mode, there has never been a better time to jump into Santo Ileso, whether it’s your first or hundredth time.

To celebrate the launch, Volition have released another update including a brand new event for players to discover.

Saints Row is out now on Steam at the exclusive launch price of $19.99

I just finished playing it and while it is bug-riddled with some terrible design decisions there's some decent shenanigans to be had, there's definitely a bit of the old Volition hidden in there. It's a shame it's such a stinker because a Saints Row Reboot 2 could have been really good if they'd had gotten any money back for the first.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
I've played only some of it and it seems fine?
Kinda exactly like saints row 3 but graphics are pretty good.
Characters and story I have no idea yet. I will get to it sometime later... maybe this year.
I love Saints row 3 and 4 btw

Last edited:
Top Bottom