• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Saints Row (2022) Review Thread

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Apparenlty some very good new patch?

I've only played some of the game few months ago and I thought it's just saints row. Didn't see what the big fuss is about. It's a saints row game with nice graphics.
Of course I only played 1 hour or so just to check it out. I love Saints Row games, so maybe it will be worth a play now with this patch.
I still think it's idiotic they dumped the original characters... but oh well. The old ones were idiots too lol.
Not sure when I will get to it since I've got plenty of other better games in my backlog but good to see they are still patching the game. These "bad games" are sometimes worth a play. With how bad forspoken reviewed and how much I enjoyed it, I am hesitant to trust a bad review nowadays

Last edited:

R6Rider

Gold Member
. It's a saints row game with nice graphics.
Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News

Bolded for clarity.

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
i just bought it for 20 bucks, good price in my opionion

I've already played it when it first came out (thank you game fly) but no rush to rebuy it just for the patch. If it lands on a sub service of my choice, that's even better.

Ywap

I don´t know what to say..... really like the game.

I´ve half way through and so far i´ve only had one bug where i got stuck in a car in an explosion. Love the humour and the voice acting is great. Glad to see they are working on it, feels really polished in it´s current state (y)
l1GofLK.jpg

Last edited:

Ywap

If anyone have the game installed can you check one thing for me?

When in scope mode with a sniper rifle and i move the sight downwards it´s kind of stuck if i move the mouse or gamepad thumbstick slowly. This only happen when aiming downwards, not right, left or upwards.

I want to know if the problem is on my end or if it´s a setting within the game. Happens both with the mouse and an xbox gamepad.

Edit: Seemed to have fixed itself after a reboot of the PC, so no need (y)

Last edited:
Top Bottom