• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Imagine listening to Jeff Grubb for any PS insider info. 😂😂😂
He's not claiming to have any Playstation insider info...

You guys are weird lol.. he's a douche who clearly has some contacts at Microsoft. He's revealed their presentation plans fairly accurately multiple times. Also knew other events from other companies, so seems to have some other contacts.. maybe just simply a bigger journalist who knows stuff but doesn't trade on this corny leaker thing.

GHG

Sure Jan GIF

KiNeMz

Banned
The most prominent one is they deleted their S_ _ _ _L tweet. Likely after getting some strong worded emails from Konami. If not Konami then Sony. But they got those emails alright. Also, they pinned 'no relation' tweet up top.

Other than that a number of prominent figures in journalist and gamedev side announced their doubts.
We got too close. They had to reel it in. This is the beginning of the 4d chess to deflect all the doubters. You sir/ma'am have been deflected. Mission accomplished. Do not fall for it. Be strong. I believe in you.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
#TeamFakeButImJustTryingToHelpYouGuysNotBeHurtImHereForYouAllPleaseDMMeForEmotionalSupportWhenThisIsRevealedToJustBeADudeWhoCantEvenReallyMakeGamesOrDickPicsIfYouThinkThatWillHelpAlsoHaveSomePrettyGoodOCOfWomenIveBeenTolCanShare

Last edited:
I would say no man's sky is quite successful. It just was dropped to early. No scam there.
Initial reveal vs initial state of that game = scam for a lot of people since Steam and PSN did refunds on it. No scam there? REFUNDS issued after being found that on grounds that Hello Games overpromised and underdelivered. It may be successful now, but if HG didn't support the game out of their pocket it would be part of one of the biggest scams in gaming history up to that date, and even then Sony dropped all promotions till they delivered Next, if I remember correctly.

This one is shaping up to be an even bigger scam.

Dr Bass

It's starting to dawn on me that I've committed to using this shitty avatar for the next 12 months.

not like this GIF
Break your commitment. Go back to the original one.

This sucks.

I don't care about how this turns out.

I do care about user avatars.

KiNeMz

Banned
Initial reveal vs initial state of that game = scam for a lot of people since Steam and PSN did refunds on it. No scam there? REFUNDS issued after being found that on grounds that Hello Games overpromised and underdelivered. It may be successful now, but if HG didn't support the game out of their pocket it would be part of one of the biggest scams in gaming history up to that date, and even then Sony dropped all promotions till they delivered Next, if I remember correctly.

This one is shaping up to be an even bigger scam.
I wouldnt define that as a scam.

Bitconnect was a scam.

KiNeMz

Banned
All. This has Kojima written all over it. Take your mind back the MGS2. Take your mind back MGS5. Phantom Pain. All the inconsistency. All the weirdness. It's Kojima doing what he's always wanted the do. As soon as he could set this when he left Konami he got to work. There is probably so much we haven't found yet. I'm balls deep.

Urban

Legit question:

why do we blame him ? I mean we connected the dots and went full 200IQ on this topic..

#teamreal

Top Bottom