• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ParaSeoul

They all show up at once.
Interested Thinking GIF by reactionseditor

I was just taking a look at her tweets.

Got one thing wrong about the sony event unless I am misremembering, I can't remember anything COD related at the event and she said it would be there.

If Sony Had purchased these IP's ( as was also rumored) then technically they would still not have anything to do with Knomi IP's .

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole

Gematsu has also heard that a new Silent Hill is in development at a prominent Japanese developer. That studio is Kojima Productions, according to a publishing source that wishes to remain anonymous, who also said that the game is funded by Sony Interactive Entertainment.

Last edited:
Further support this . This leaker got the wolverine game days before release andps event as far as july. Also spearheaded the mgs remake being made by an asian studio
Ak1enNV.jpg
Ak1enNV.jpg
ynpcrGV.jpg

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
Hassan, early august: my game is S _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _L but you can't find it huhuhu, no no no it's not Silent Hill even if I make everything to hype you but don't worry you gonna learn more SOON™!
*Launch an half broken app, with no real clue on what this game is really about nor what it is*
Hassan after the broken launch: Ok sorry for the launch but look, you got a really nice clue!!! The rest will follow SOON™
The clue:
The-authors-of-Abandoned-have-released-a-teaser-on-the.jpg

Hassan currently: For real it's gonna be SOON™, this time you won't believe your eyes !

Summer 2034: Kojima post a random picture on Twitter
People here: OMG SILENT HILL CONFIRMED, WERE ARE YOU TEAM FAKE?!

Meanwhile:
unknown.png

Yeah, I really hope they don't make Silent Hill, because their previous games were horrible (IF released).

It’s a good feeling to be team real. But let’s be honest even in the unlikely case that it’s not related to Abandoned and we loose, it will not feel like a loose as long as we get a Silent Hill game from Kojima.

Ithi
Hassan, early august: my game is S _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _L but you can't find it huhuhu, no no no it's not Silent Hill even if I make everything to hype you but don't worry you gonna learn more SOON™!
*Launch an half broken app, with no real clue on what this game is really about nor what it is*
Hassan after the broken launch: Ok sorry for the launch but look, you got a really nice clue!!! The rest will follow SOON™
The clue:
The-authors-of-Abandoned-have-released-a-teaser-on-the.jpg

Hassan currently: For real it's gonna be SOON™, this time you won't believe your eyes !

Summer 2034: Kojima post a random picture on Twitter
People here: OMG SILENT HILL CONFIRMED, WERE ARE YOU TEAM FAKE?!

Meanwhile:
unknown.png

Yeah, I really hope they don't make Silent Hill, because their previous games were horrible (IF released).
I think its time we stop giving hasan the time of day. We already know silent hill and mgs is being revived just not from this fraud. Its time to let him and his company fade away from obscurity

SkylineRKR

Yeah I can't imagine abandoned and hasan having anything to do with SH ever. If SH is announced, and its not like this rumor never surfaced before, its extremely likely unrelated to Abandoned. I reckon BBGS and Abandoned will still be around, trying to release this game or whatever they try.

tommib

Yeah I can't imagine abandoned and hasan having anything to do with SH ever. If SH is announced, and its not like this rumor never surfaced before, its extremely likely unrelated to Abandoned. I reckon BBGS and Abandoned will still be around, trying to release this game or whatever they try.
Abandoned will never come out. That’s my prediction. He’s a stoner who can’t get shit done.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Abandoned will never come out. That’s my prediction. He’s a stoner who can’t get shit done.
Yeah we’ll see if he makes anything qualifying as a game for PlayStation lol

Although it does seem quite possible he got some funding from Nuare which is hilarious

Last edited:
I am insane thinking that team real has lost this many moons ago. If there’s a new silent hill being made by Kojima Productions, it has absolutely nothing to do with Hasan and this massive hallucination ARG you were all high on.
Is it just me or are they just fucking around now lol. With joakim and studio 7780, they literally had no history whatsoever. This guy has a history of past failed games. The worse part is one of his games got shut down due to stealing art work from a fucking anime lol. Dude is a bonafide hack

ElCasual

So you have Masairo Ito in your files but you sign a deal with Hideo Kojima for make a Silent Hill game or you have Masairo Ito and team Siren and instead to make a new Siren game you sign a deal for Kojima make a new Silent Hill.
Seems so stupid that maybe is true.

Kdad

So you have Masairo Ito in your files but you sign a deal with Hideo Kojima for make a Silent Hill game or you have Masairo Ito and team Siren and instead to make a new Siren game you sign a deal for Kojima make a new Silent Hill.
Seems so stupid that maybe is true.

Top Bottom