• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
I meant that fact, that he appears to know that Kojima translates to small island, which he uses as a Profile picture.

I know about Hideos kanji’s and it’s meaning as well, since I live in Japan and can speak the Language.

I just think Irvin’s strange that he knew the meaning of Kojima and set it up as a profile picture.

About the fact that his family name translates to Hideo, it is just a fact that google translate translates it like this, so I think it would be a rather big coincidence, especially since that was discovered after the whole theory already started.

Why are you talking about Hasan here?

The "Team Real" theory is that Kojima is behind all of this... I was talking about how it makes no sense for Kojima to have mis-translated his own name to "Kahmararan."

It's not "strange" at all that Hasan "knows" what Kojima's name translates too. His name and how it translates became part of the conspiracy theory. You have to be being really obtuse to not realize that Hasan is looking for things to say/put in his profile/his dumb "app", etc. to troll conspiracy theorists.

SkylineRKR

Hasan, based on his past attempts, is obviously a fan of Kojima's work. So he probably knows the TTP and PT ruses just as well as we do. He capitalized on it. Hasan started with his S__L shit after the connections had been made by viewers, not the other way around. He backtracked on it within hours and stickied it to this day which would be a weird thing to do.

How is this of any relevance, he is clearly speaking about the countdown he did for the Death Stranding DC.

Like I mentioned if it’s him like I believe, he would not make any suspicious tweets or teased shortly before or shortly after the release, because he wants all the attention right now on the DC.

IntentionalPun

Hasan, based on his past attempts, is obviously a fan of Kojima's work. So he probably knows the TTP and PT ruses just as well as we do. He capitalized on it. Hasan started with his S__L shit after the connections had been made by viewers, not the other way around. He backtracked on it within hours and stickied it to this day which would be a weird thing to do.

The only excuse I've heard for the "Starts with S ends with L" tweet is that, this was Kojima, and he knew the "ARG" was losing steam, people were paying less attention, and this was his "brilliant" way to get them to pay attention again.

It's... an.. interesting theory. (I'm trying to be nice here <3 )

Personally if that was Kojima I think it's the most ham fisted un-creative thing he could have possibly done. To me it smacks of a total amateur... who has... done ham-fisted un-created attempts to link his games to PT / SH multiple times.

wxdotMO.png

DarthPutin

I agree. I was still suspicious, but I should've seen that it was nothingburger the day he posted this S_L thing. It's way to basic and obvious.
As for the "hero" name thing, one of the early reviewers said that Hasan laughed hysterically (till he cried?) when he found out about this "coincidence" (using term loosely, since it's not really the same meaning). I thought even back when that it seems like quite natural reaction for a person who accidentally ended up in the center of conspiracy (before fanning the flames).

Not saying it has to mean something, but there is horror scene in Death Stranding DC, which does not have to do anything with the story. I think that at least confirms that Kojimas next game is a horror game, but I mean that was already clear, considering he was doing this interview about his favorite horror movies.

The question is why adding this strange scene anyway, if it’s not teasing something. I cannot see how this scene adds something to the story.

Last edited:
I am surprised he put this additional scenes inside, although these are just dream sequences, they kind of feel disjointed from the rest of the game. Especially the later one with the whale, what kind of relevance does it have to the game, I was sure that was only made for the trailer.

Last edited:
I am surprised he put this additional scenes inside, although these are just dream sequences, they kind of feel disjointed from the rest of the game. Especially the later one with the whale, what kind of relevance does it have to the game, I was sure that was only made for the trailer.
Probably wanted to signal that he has interest to make a horror game in the future. Now its up to sony to greenlight that shit

Last edited:

Rac3r

whales are a big theme in death stranding, so it is relevant

IntentionalPun

Perhaps he's teasing something about the sequel of the game where the scene takes place, and not some completely different game, or some imagined ARG?

Thing is I don’t know how you would make a Death Stranding 2 horror game. How the world works and the things happening are already explained and something you know is just not so scary.

Top Bottom