• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow there are many in number who refuse to accept the truth. There is still time...
We will welcome you to team real with open arms. You need only accept our invitation

evite join us GIF

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
History can be learned from, Mr. P. Butthole, III. We are not doomed to repeat past mistakes. We are wonderful, ephemeral creatures made of star stuff and capable of exceeding past limitations, from the cold earth of the loudest valleys, to the ethereal serenity of the....dare I say...Silent Hills.
I like your attitude friend.

But the man is improving... he's just improving from awful crap to slightly less awful crap lol

IntentionalPun

Hey gang.......I think he's coming on board.

All Aboard Christmas Movies GIF by filmeditor
Nah just talking about what's already out there... his Android games vs. how he managed an OK looking (but short/no gameplay/crashed) Unreal engine "early access" thing on Steam.

He at least knows how to make something that looks Ok by using purchased assets. But the thing is.. so can anyone really.. he has not proven to be able to make anything resembling real gameplay however.

VN1X

Banned
So what's the latest? I've been out of this thread for the past 30 pages or so as I thought August would be the earliest for new rumours/leaks/information.

Last edited:

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
Huh? What do you even mean by this?

How am I the one twisting anything? I'm stating at face value the history of Hasan/Blue Box.. which is of a shitty/scammy dev.. and saying.. he's still a shitty scamming dev.

Others are twisting that history into it being some crazy ARG...

I'm also saying this app... is gonna be a stupid app for his dumb ass "realtime trailers".. which is exactly what he's said it's going to be.

You all are saying.. ITS A NEW APP A WAY FOR SONY TO RELEASE REALTIME TRAILERS!!!! ARG! KOJIMA! TO BE REVEALED AT A DELAYED EVENT THA WAS NEVER ANNOUNCED! THIS TWEET FROM 2019 PROVES IT!!! THIS ART ON THIS WEB SITE THATS EXISTED SINCE 2017 PROVES IT!!!!!!

:)

Twisterrrrrrr
I think they were just saying you've done a lot to keep this thread alive despite being a member of team fake.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
It'll fill in in August.
I know but they should give us something. It was supposed to be released last month and they are leading us by the nose without any hints.
Only using mgs and silent hill cheap tricks on twitter.... so if it aint any of that, they should go to court or something

IntentionalPun

It'll fill in in August.
He promised an "intro", then one trailer later in August.

Pretty sure what we are seeing today is the intro lol

This isn't even a pre-load.. it's just.. the dinky app, isn't it? Can you actually "run" pre-load in any fashion?

MastaKiiLA

Why the bolded though? Sony is literally doing it right now with some of Marvel's biggest characters. The Spiderman: Miles Morales game was stated to have sold 6.5 million games already within the first 6 or so months. I think the OG spiderman game sold like 12-15 million units.
Indeed, it's a rather strange hedge for me to make. Like I'm on board with this being Kojima, but not really sure it's a gift bag of IPs. I guess I had to draw a line somewhere, and this was the place. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Top Bottom