• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bitbydeath

So has anyone come up with an explanation for why the eyepatch is on the opposite eye that Big Boss would have it on? It only matches Solidus or Solid Snake with the Solid Eye. Unless it's mirrored to fuck with us.
The rumour was for an MGS 1 remake, so starring Solid would make sense.

E7VR8P-WEAYpD_l

Thats not Snake… Is the party over?

bitbydeath

More detail has been added on PSN, along with the already seen, blurry snake pic. It reads:
Are you ready?
The Realtime Experience app for Abandoned is almost there with high-end content rendered in realtime. Experience all exclusive footages available throughout the year to discover Abandoned and it’s cinematic storytelling in realistic gameplay.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
also another thing people forget is that death stranding shipped in 2019 and this rumoured microsoft project hasnt even started development yet. so what has kojima productions been working on since than? just the directors cut? i doubt that.

He mentioned working on a cloud native game; that they likely showed a design to Stadia at some point... which also correlates to the rumored MS deal, a cloud native game.

But they could be working on anything.. don't they usually wait at least a bit to show what's being worked on?

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
I'm TeamReal all the way, but it would certainly be a comedy of errors if Hasan was really just this clueless indie dev who kept accidentally incorporating Kojima/Konami shit into his game. Like it's called Survival and has a main character with an eyepatch and all the similarities are completely accidental on his end. It would be like the dude who gets struck by lightning and falls in the road where he's run over by a horse drawn carriage. Probably in Florida.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

KiNeMz

Banned
More detail has been added on PSN, along with the already seen, blurry snake pic. It reads:
Like Wtf does that even mean. Typical Kojima nonsense. Saying nothing like a politician.

Now I'm thinking Hasan is an actor and is the actual protagonist. We will be playing as him the game developer who is making a game. Tye real-time experience is us seeing the game made over time until he gets sucked into his own game.

TheUFCVeteran

Neo Member
It's still a big load of nothing guys. Look forward to your shitty indie horror game which probably has crafting as a core mechanic.
C’mon, we’re just having fun with this whole thing. If it turns out to be poor, well, you could see it coming. If it’s well made, then that’s good for us as gamers and the devs. For what it’s worth, it does seem like Hasan’s biggest project to date, so even if it isn’t great, I suspect it will at least look and play better than the previous games he’s released.

yurinka

if its metal gear, whos working on it? bluepoint or kojima? maybe sony have aquired bluepoint and thats who bluebox is in disguise?
My take: it's Bluepoint working on MGS and Sony bought the studio.

Go back to the Death Stranding reveal trailer:
-Starts with a big blue point/circle on the door that opens where all the video happens
-The MGS box says it (MGS) is handled with love (as you know, Bluepoint does with their remeakes)
-What's inside the box? Inside the MGS box there are oranges, inverting the color an orange becomes a BLUE POINT
-The main character, who represents Kojima, leaves the MGS box (Kojima isn't working on it, Bluepoint is doing it)
-MGS box, Blue Box, Blue Point. Notice the pattern with the box and both studio names
-If you invert the colors of the bluebox studio color you basically get the PlayStation Studios logo. Sony bough Bluepoint, surprise you motherfuckers!

Sony Japan fucked it up mentioning the acquisition, that maybe it was scheduled to be announced way before. The blue box demo was also originally planned to be announced before, but it was delayed.

Do we have something Death Stranding and Bluebox connected?
-Previous Bluebox banner image was a Death Stranding environment
-First letter of name and surname of Kojima and that guy, that translated means Kojima
-This banner shows an island. "Kojima" in Japanese means "island"
-There's the guy now with the eye patch

He mentioned working on a cloud native game; that they likely showed a design to Stadia at some point... which also correlates to the rumored MS deal, a cloud native game.

But they could be working on anything.. don't they usually wait at least a bit to show what's being worked on?
What Kojima mentioned is that he'd like to do in the future smaller games, and also a manga, an anime with mechas or a movie.

The cloud game for Stadia was a fake rumor officially debunked by Stadia, who said they never had anything from Kojima. Kojima said they couldn't do a lot of work recently due to covid, and they have been working on Death Stranding Director's Cut and probably the PC port stuff too.

If Kojima is happy with Sony and Sony is happy with Kojima not only to pay him a AAA mailman simulator but also to pay him the Director's Cut and to repeat the idea with 3 other new studios headed by key people from other key top IPs, I'd bet Sony and Kojima would like to work together for the next game.

PS Now must be bigger than Stadia, so I don't see why Kojima couldn't release that cloud native game (if it ever existed) on PS Now. Sony paid this guy any crazy idea he asked for and became profitable, so I don't see why they wouldn't want to repeat.

I think the Blue Box isn't a Kojima game, isn't a Sillent Hill, and isn't a Konami game. I think it's a MGS game by Bluepoint and Sony, who btw is also making the MGS movie. So this can also be related to the movie. In fact all the Bluebox stuff may be only viral marketing for the MGS movie.

Last edited:
It's still a big load of nothing guys. Look forward to your shitty indie horror game which probably has crafting as a core mechanic.

do you have 2 eye patches on? how can you not see that something is up?

My take: it's Bluepoint working on MGS and Sony bought the studio.

Go back to the Death Stranding reveal trailer:
-Starts with a big blue point/circle on the door that opens where all the video happens
-The MGS box says it (MGS) is handled with love (as you know, Bluepoint does with their remeakes)
-What's inside the box? Inside the MGS box there are oranges, inverting the color an orange becomes a BLUE POINT
-The main character, who represents Kojima, leaves the MGS box (Kojima isn't working on it, Bluepoint is doing it)
-MGS box, Blue Box, Blue Point. Notice the pattern with the box and both studio names
-If you invert the colors of the bluebox studio color you basically get the PlayStation Studios logo. Sony bough Bluepoint, surprise you motherfuckers!

Sony Japan fucked it up mentioning the acquisition, that maybe it was scheduled to be announced way before. The blue box demo was also originally planned to be announced before, but it was delayed.

Do we have something Death Stranding and Bluebox connected?
-Previous Bluebox banner image was a Death Stranding environment
-First letter of name and surname of Kojima and that guy, that translated means Kojima
-This banner shows an island. "Kojima" in Japanese means "island"
-There's the guy now with the eye patch

bluepoint themselves also teased it in a tweet last year. i think chances are very high that a metal gear remake is their next project.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
The cloud game for Stadia was a fake rumor officially debunked by Stadia, who said they never had anything from Kojima.
Not really true; they only debunked that there was ever any deal cancelled, because no deal was in place. And in fact, if you read between the lines, all but confirmed that they talked to Kojima.

Either way it's what he outright said he wanted to work on after releasing Death Stranding in an interview.

Arachnid

If this whole thing was actually:

- Hasan working w/ Kojima
- Hasan working on a Silent Hill game

Then you all get to see her butthole.

That's the deal. It's fucking glorious man.. fucking PERFECT. If you've never snorted cocaine out of a perfectly perky b-hole, have you ever really lived?
Wl9xbPK.gif

Really though, Hasan needs to come tf through. Metal Gear or Silent Hill, it doesn't even matter. I'll hype.

yurinka

Not really true; they only debunked that there was ever any deal cancelled, because no deal was in place. And in fact, if you read between the lines, all but confirmed that they talked to Kojima.

Either way it's what he outright said he wanted to work on after releasing Death Stranding in an interview.
Stadia claimed it does not “have anything, nor have announced anything, with Kojima or Yu Suzuki”. [Editor’s note: VGC did not claim it had announced, or currently have, games in development from the creators.]’

Asked specifically about the Kojima games pitch, a spokesperson told VGC: “We talk to partners all the time in situations that don’t result in a project or even a proposal. This is very common. Speculating that two parties that speak regularly in this industry leads to proposals or otherwise, is inaccurate.

https://www.videogameschronicle.com...vage-planet-2-a-multiplayer-project-and-more/

So Stadia said they had nothing with Kojima. And that they are talking with tons of studios every day to see if they get games, but that it doesn't mean anything because in most cases they get nothing. So they may have talked with Kojima (in fact, we have pictures of Raymond visiting Kojipro, since many years ago they became friends and mutual fans, and made mutual cameos).

This meeting only resulted on Kojima getting blue balls, which means blue point, which means it's a MGS remade by Bluepoint. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
If this whole thing was actually:

- Hasan working w/ Kojima
- Hasan working on a Silent Hill game

Then you all get to see her butthole.

That's the deal. It's fucking glorious man.. fucking PERFECT. If you've never snorted cocaine out of a perfectly perky b-hole, have you ever really lived?

I want it to be real just so I can see what the fuck a perky butthole is.

bitbydeath

Either way, that rumour is irrelevant due to it only being at an intent to sign stage, while Silent Hill is nearing release.

And more importantly why can you read between lines for that rumour but yet can’t see the forest for the trees on this one when it’s so blatantly obvious?

That tweet with the eye patch is just weird.
You can't just post an out of focus image of a face wearing an eye patch like that without knowing exactly what people are going to thing. I can sort of understand that they could get things things wrong the first time but they've done it a few times now and they can't possibly not know what people are going to think of this image.
Nobody gets things that wrong that many times, nobody.

Orne7Cr.jpg

Starting to think it’s really not only Silent Hill, but Metal Gear Solid as well. Eyepatch on the wrong side (parallel dimension tease)?

What if Kojima is really involved in both of these and he somehow or somehow intentionally spread the Microsoft rumors as part of the ARG…

Starting to think it’s really not only Silent Hill, but Metal Gear Solid as well. Eyepatch on the wrong side (parallel dimension tease)?

What if Kojima is really involved in both of these and he somehow or somehow intentionally spread the Microsoft rumors as part of the ARG…
Got MS lawyers involved as part of an ARG? That's probably grounds for some legal backlash so I'm 99.999% sure that's not true.

Top Bottom