• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
The sliding disc cover one?

That's the one I currently have. I've gone through three PS3's over the course of the years. First one was a launch model 60gb fat one with all the backwards compatibility and Other OS bells and whistles. I don't think the last one is too bad, though. Gives me very retro PS2 inspired vibes.

3liteDragon

It will be Silent Hills...
Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

E5zzOK2XIAMvKzj

"There is a lot more to come" - for sure not an Xbox exclusive deal, since they're speaking directly to PS fans.
"In a few weeks" - So not in a couple of weeks or a month. 3 weeks from now it must be.
Yep. I think we can now accept Grubb is not an insider and just announces "rumors" of things he just wishes would happen. He got a bunch of thing wrong about E3, too.

I think the next big Sony event is probably also in a few weeks. As expected the state of play had only Updates, but no news at all. They mentioned at the end „we will be back before you know it“, meaning it is not far away.

reksveks

He posted a pic of himself editing something, but DS is months away. What other launch trailer could it be?
Death Stranding is still my bet. I don't think he is going to start working on a trailer off the back of this poll, I think he will release it though off the back of the poll.

HAL-01

Death Stranding is still my bet. I don't think he is going to start working on a trailer off the back of this poll, I think he will release it though off the back of the poll.
He already stated that there’s a PV he edited, but it’s not today’s trailer. Now suggesting that it’s a release trailer, it doesn’t make sense to be teasing it this early if it’s DS. He’s up to something

bitbydeath

He’s clearly teasing another project, otherwise he wouldn’t say “for example, a launch trailer?” if he were referring to the same project.

Last edited:

THE:MILKMAN

He's so obviously just asking if people want a launch trailer for DS:DC edited by him lol

Of course, but it begs the questions:

What was the PV (Premier Video I presume?) he had been Tweeting about recently if not DS related?
Why ask on Twitter if he should do a PV launch trailer for DS director's cut 'as usual' if that PV he was working was for it?

The mystery continues......

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Lol what, yall going to be so tight when the inevitable Xbox game is announced.
Eh, the rumours of them working together aren’t even at the pre-production stage even if it were true so you wouldn’t hear about it for 2-3 years.

The Silent Hill rumours are for what he’s been working on since DS came out in 2019 and is expected to be near completion, releasing this year or next.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Yeah KojiPro have multiple projects in the pipeline; not like one being true means another isn't.

But none have anything to do with Hasan, that much I know lol

I think the way Kojina is teasing a trailer, it’s not gonna be a release trailer, I could imagine he is teasing an announcement trailer. He is saying „like a Lauch trailer“, but probably he intentionally avoided the words announcement trailer because he knew that everyone would directly assume an announcement trailer is inbound.

Top Bottom