• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JimRyanGOAT

Dave Chapelle GIF by MOODMAN
I used the snipping tool on Windows, I think what you see above NUARE is just the Snipping tool

I'm talking about the top left corner, looks like numbers.

But now I'm 100 percent sure its just artifacts

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
I just joined this forum.. and I gotta admit things here are way more spicy than at Resetera lmfao.

Anyway, I can't believe you guys are still in on this haha. I stopped believing this entire thing the moment he released the video... which sucks, was really hoping for a Silent Hill(s) regardless if it's made by Kojima or not.
lol definitely more spicy but also a lot more fun.

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck

Ok now analyse those shelves Gaf…

Whats that clicking sound?

Am I tripping? Even the mixing of his voice is so weird, its audible yet hard to hear at the same time, there's this clicking overlay sound that keeps distracting me
I thought it might be a loud grandfather clock or something... Then I noticed it clicked 27 times...

I didn't count

#teamreal Can't wait for Friday

DeepSpace5D

So what’s up with the reports that Nuare unfollowed everyone on Twitter except for 10 accounts, two of which being Blue Box and Kojima. Is this old news? I’m just hearing about it personally.

is there any evidence on how many accounts Nuare was following until recently?

DelireMan7

I am still Team Real but the waiting game is starting to be too long for me. And tomorrow there will be only the app (if not delayed) and no trailer...

I really don't get why they didn't reveal the title by now if they want to shut down the Silent Hill theories.
But I understand that all these rumors are more beneficial than detrimental for them. I don't think it will backfire them that much. Some will be pissed and not buy their game but in the end I think they will sale more than if they were no rumors due to the attention they got.

I think Kojima productions i making perhaps two games. One for Sony and one for Microsoft. I lived already 12 years in Japan and understand what the fan outcry of Japanese gamers would be if Kojima would say his next game is coming to XBOX exclusively. Although XBOX is growing here this generation, but it is nowhere near the popularity of Sony. This has also to do with the Japanese mentality that if they have the option most people will buy a Japanese product to support a Japanese company instead of a foreign company. So long story short Microsoft will never be as popular in Japan as Sony.

Therefore when first the rumors came about Kojima doing a Microsoft exclusive game I was convinced it is fake, because as a Japanese person Kojima wants to keep a good relationship with the Japanese fanbase and not loose his face in Japan. However if he would infact also make a Sony game (hopefully Silent Hills), the japanese fans will not feel betrayed and he can make also a Microsoft game.

So at the moment I start to believe the Microsoft rumors, but also think that if these turn out true, he will also have something for PlayStation.

platina

“Guess the name of the game, it starts with S and ends with L”

Everybody: Silent Hill!

*Panic mode Blue Box* It is not Silent Hill, Konami owns the IP. Sorry for the confusion.

Why would you not release the title name to at least clear some of the air??? Why is it so secretive still? Something is off

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
“Guess the name of the game, it starts with S and ends with L”

Everybody: Silent Hill!

*Panic mode Blue Box* It is not Silent Hill, Konami owns the IP. Sorry for the confusion.

Why would you not release the title name to at least clear some of the air??? Why is it so secretive still? Something is off
Exactly. Imo they ask for trouble and waste everyone's time

DelireMan7

Was thinking the same but I think all these rumors are more beneficial for them than completely shutting down the rumors. Since they are a small dev, they could never wish for more attention and the backfire will be quite limited because from the beginning their game was not aiming big sales numbers I guess. Now with that, they already win attention and few more sales I guess. In short, they had nothing to lose in all of this.
Of course this apply if they are really those they claim to be.

I still want it to be Silent Hill. Just for the epicness of this marketing campaign.

hyperbertha

Only thing left is for God almighty himself to attest to this trash tier garbage asset flip. I wouldn't be surprised if there are helicopters from uncle sam flying over Hassan's home at this very moment offering military support. There are North Korean satellites aiming for CreateQ Workshop in case he is readying for a game launch. Can't have that now can we?

bitbydeath

The Also part doesn’t make any sense, introduction to the apps purpose and an explanation on how to use it?

Any ideas why any of that would be needed?

Top Bottom