• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Russia begins Invasion of Ukraine

sinnergy

It's staggering the sheer Not giving a fuck, Russia has for it's Army let along Wagner, the losses reported at the start would topple governments in the west and yet Russians keep heading to the meat grinder and those back home do nothing, I'm still at a loss as to why all the mothers, wives and sisters of those sent to die aren't creating a shit storm
They don’t care .. and that’s the biggest threat. People who will do everything to win , can win … they will just throw millions upon millions at this .. that’s why it’s past time to clear Ukraine, before they have dug in and have their supply lines fixed. Time for all the stuff, f16’s, tanks, sams,drones and whatnot .

Last edited:

TwinB242

This guy's videos and guests have been very informative. Im posting this one because the story at 29 minutes in particular is absolutely insane

Ukrainians would mow down waves upon waves of Russian soldiers/wagner mercs as we all know but the bodies would pile up and form makeshift cover for the next waves. So to keep that from happening Ukrainians would have to blow apart the piles of bodies using anti-tank weapons. Survivors of these human wave attacks would also lay in the fields screaming all night as they slowly died. Ukranian command apparently was able to reach out to one of the Russian commanders in one instance, and gave them a opportunity to pick up both the dead and dying soldiers, but the Russians rejected that idea since they don't care at all about their own soldiers dead or alive.

Grim stuff

Last edited:

Methos#1975

It's staggering the sheer Not giving a fuck, Russia has for it's Army let along Wagner, the losses reported at the start would topple governments in the west and yet Russians keep heading to the meat grinder and those back home do nothing, I'm still at a loss as to why all the mothers, wives and sisters of those sent to die aren't creating a shit storm
Historically this what Russia has always done, it's built into their culture really.

Lunarorbit

"Hi-Tech Mail.ru checked the information. Indeed, on the official website you can already find the Fontel FP 20 model. Features of the model: a color screen, support for two SIM cards, a 600 mAh battery and a microSD slot (up to 32 GB). The price is 790 rubles.

You can already buy a phone. MegaFon says that 8 more models will appear in 2023. Among them are flip phones and unkillable phones. Their cost will be from 590 to 2990 rubles."

2 SIM cards! What! AND unkillable phones! 2023 is off with a bang!

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth

Read a few things about that fucking lemon that perfectly sums up Russia, they built a carrier cause reasons and then left out all the infrastructure and facilities to service and maintain it not to mention cut corners at every step of the way, granted lots of people got nice villas and yacht's out of it

winjer

Gold Member
Read a few things about that fucking lemon that perfectly sums up Russia, they built a carrier cause reasons and then left out all the infrastructure and facilities to service and maintain it not to mention cut corners at every step of the way, granted lots of people got nice villas and yacht's out of it

A correction, Russia didn't build the Admiral Kuznetsov. They didn't have the infrastructure to do it.
It was built in Ukraine, but while the USSR was falling, Russia stole it from Ukraine. As well as other ships, including the Slava, that was then renamed to Moskva.

Majukun

This is going to continue to escalate until we have to send troops.
it's going to continue regardless, russia has the will of sending lots of people to the meatgrinder, and their nuclear armaments means that it is impossible to bring the war to them unless you go for an huge escalation.

only way it ends early is if russian economy and life costs are so high that somebody starts to think again about how much they like putin..but it's gonna take a long while , especially since the russian civilian population is barely feeling this war atm.

acm2000

it's going to continue regardless, russia has the will of sending lots of people to the meatgrinder, and their nuclear armaments means that it is impossible to bring the war to them unless you go for an huge escalation.

only way it ends early is if russian economy and life costs are so high that somebody starts to think again about how much they like putin..but it's gonna take a long while , especially since the russian civilian population is barely feeling this war atm.
at this point i have serious doubts russia even has nukes anymore, especially launch capable ones.

with putlers mindset, he wouldve just dropped one by now to test the waters.

MrA

This guy's videos and guests have been very informative. Im posting this one because the story at 29 minutes in particular is absolutely insane

Ukrainians would mow down waves upon waves of Russian soldiers/wagner mercs as we all know but the bodies would pile up and form makeshift cover for the next waves. So to keep that from happening Ukrainians would have to blow apart the piles of bodies using anti-tank weapons. Survivors of these human wave attacks would also lay in the fields screaming all night as they slowly died. Ukranian command apparently was able to reach out to one of the Russian commanders in one instance, and gave them a opportunity to pick up both the dead and dying soldiers, but the Russians rejected that idea since they don't care at all about their own soldiers dead or alive.

Grim stuff

as I've said before Russian men have a nihilism problem, they don't value their own lives,

The west should start building cluster bombs again. The more soldiers killed at once the faster the 1,000,000 dead will come.

Especially now that GOP are showing their true face and 52% are now against the war

Last edited:

Grim stuff

and that is why I feel no pity for them

Zelenskyy survives over 12 assassination attempts since start of full-scale invasion​

pravda.com.ua/eng/ne...

steel daring GIF by DR

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Reportedly the kremlin resident ghoul announced he’s going to give a special address tomorrow concerning the special military operation.

Current speculation is that it’s going to be a new wave of mobilization.

TwinB242

Reportedly the kremlin resident ghoul announced he’s going to give a special address tomorrow concerning the special military operation.

Current speculation is that it’s going to be a new wave of mobilization.

Its really hard to feel any positivity anymore, even with the increased weapon shipments. Many of the men from the first wave haven't even been thrown into direct combat yet but those that have have been enough to stop Ukraine's momentum on the battlefield.

TwinB242

This is more to do with both sides digging in for Winter, wanting to hold what they've got, whilst preparing for Spring offensives.

Ukraine originally said they wouldn't slow down during the winter and were planning an offensive when the ground froze (which happened around 2 weeks ago). If they're suddenly now only waiting until spring, then that means they likely don't have the resources and/or manpower for a winter offensive. The problem is that Russia not only continues to pour more troops and equipment into the country, but they're also continuing to build fortifications and strengthening defenses in Zaporizhzhia. The longer Ukraine waits the harder it's going to be to penetrate that part of the frontline.

Though it probably makes more sense to focus on the Svatove/Kreminna access since securing the Donbas is Russia's main political objective.

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
Ukraine originally said they wouldn't slow down during the winter and were planning an offensive when the ground froze (which happened around 2 weeks ago). If they're suddenly now only waiting until spring, then that means they likely don't have the resources and/or manpower for a winter offensive. The problem is that Russia not only continues to pour more troops and equipment into the country, but they're also continuing to build fortifications and strengthening defenses in Zaporizhzhia. The longer Ukraine waits the harder it's going to be to penetrate that part of the frontline.

Though it probably makes more sense to focus on the Svatove/Kreminna access since securing the Donbas is Russia's main political objective.
Russia are digging in with Conscripts and soviet era hardware, just think about that, men with no morale no motivation using equipment that's woefully out of date, once they come under sustained bombardment with precision weapons taking out all their resupply routes and targeting them directly.. how long do you think they'll hold the line?

tommolb

Its really hard to feel any positivity anymore, even with the increased weapon shipments. Many of the men from the first wave haven't even been thrown into direct combat yet but those that have have been enough to stop Ukraine's momentum on the battlefield.
I agree with this. I think Western tanks etc will come too late, Russia will throw everything at Ukraine soon and I fear they will overwhelm them on the basis of pure numbers alone. All the momentum Ukraine had has gone and it's swung back in Russia's direction recently.

Forsete

Gold Member
I agree with this. I think Western tanks etc will come too late, Russia will throw everything at Ukraine soon and I fear they will overwhelm them on the basis of pure numbers alone. All the momentum Ukraine had has gone and it's swung back in Russia's direction recently.
Lets hope not.
Ukrainians are not stupid, they have warned and warned of this for months, so the have been planning for it.
Those planned offensive units are somewhere.

But I agree what the west has been too fucking slow this time.

Fuck us all if Ukraine falls.

Lets hope not.
Ukrainians are not stupid, they have warned and warned of this for months, so the have been planning for it.
Those planned offensive units are somewhere.

But I agree what the west has been too fucking slow this time.

Fuck us all if Ukraine falls.
If Ukraine falls Poland is next and you can laugh it off but it is inevitable.

Shoigu is now calling for 2 million active soldiers in the army and Air Force and to go into full war production mode.

We just have to hope Kyiv never falls. Unfortunately I don’t have faith in US to last 10 years in support of this war. People will tire. GOP already showing their true faces now.

It’s really going to end up being upto Europe what happens. If they want to end up fighting in the war or not.

Russia doesn’t care about its people. They will send wave after wave after wave for 10 years to get what they want. Also anyone saying Russia’s economy will collapse. How come North Korea can still produce weapons?

Their military expenditures ain’t like the US where they spend $400,000 on one aircraft carrier to unplug toilets

Last edited:

Gp1

You really think they will attack a NATO country, having so much trouble with Ukraine? Are you for real?

And Poland will probably be one of the most powerful land army in the entire Europe.
They are on a huge buying spree of military hardware recently.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
If Ukraine falls Poland is next and you can laugh it off but it is inevitable.

Shoigu is now calling for 2 million active soldiers in the army and Air Force and to go into full war production mode.

We just have to hope Kyiv never falls. Unfortunately I don’t have faith in US to last 10 years in support of this war. People will tire. GOP already showing their true faces now.

It’s really going to end up being upto Europe what happens. If they want to end up fighting in the war or not.

Russia doesn’t care about its people. They will send wave after wave after wave for 10 years to get what they want. Also anyone saying Russia’s economy will collapse. How come North Korea can still produce weapons?

Their military expenditures ain’t like the US where they spend $400,000 on one aircraft carrier to unplug toilets

They don't have the balls to mess with the baltics and god knows they want to, but that magic piece of fabric that says nato is standing.

Baltics were smart, they knew russia would come back so they rushed into nato as fast as they could.

Dr Evil Whatever GIF

Some people theorize Ruzzia will say "We won, our land now", and since Ukraine won't stop, they can say Ukraine is attacking them (Stolen lands), then declare a total mobilization.

You really think they will attack a NATO country, having so much trouble with Ukraine? Are you for real?

Yes I do. Especially Putin’s Cronies that are left to take over after he is gone. There is no rational leader left there.

Also remember when majority of the people were saying Russia would never invade Ukraine before they actually did.

The confidence boost they will gain after taking Kyiv while Western weapons are involved will make them arrogant and I guarantee Poland is next.

Tell me one person from Putin’s group who is more rational than Putin is

Kenpachii

Yes I do. Especially Putin’s Cronies that are left to take over after he is gone. There is no rational leader left there.

Also remember when majority of the people were saying Russia would never invade Ukraine before they actually did.

The confidence boost they will gain after taking Kyiv while Western weapons are involved will make them arrogant and I guarantee Poland is next.

Tell me one person from Putin’s group who is more rational than Putin is

Lol dude, if you think russias are already dying like flies now, just wait until eu gets tired of there shit let alone na. They will be utterly whiped out of exitence and every single country connected towards them. belarus will fall within a week, urkaine will be invaded by europe from every single direction taken back within days and there army's cut off and whiped out, russia will be under constant artillerie fire from every single direction on there boarder by all EU country's, drone fire, endless missles raining down on there criticial infastructers, barracks and whatever else etc. Putin or whoever is in charge at this point, will have to hide for his life because he will be sniped by a drone sooner rather then later. Targets of all high profile russians will be made and the hunting season can open on them and there family's.

In the meanwhile massive rocket shields and defense systems will be pulled up at russian boarders and developed, which also will give the ability to rain non stop shit down into Moscow.

Russia isn't going to be busy invading, they are going to be busy surviving.

There is in no way russia will ever invade poland because its straight neightbour is germany aka the west. Russians army's will be whiped out within days.

Fenix34

I remove teeth
Today i want to show video about Navalny. It's opposition guy who sitting in jail. But he think like putler and behave like him.

Turn on eng subs.

Alx

Some people theorize Ruzzia will say "We won, our land now", and since Ukraine won't stop, they can say Ukraine is attacking them (Stolen lands), then declare a total mobilization.
I'm pretty sure they already played that card a few months ago, when they declared the occupied regions part of Russian Federation. They can't exactly do more than that, unless they recognize it was already bullshit back then "but this time we mean it".

Tams

Well if that's the conclusion he's now stating publicly..I.e this is basically a War to the finish, unless someone in Russia grows a pair and shoots the fucker dead, then we're basically now on a countdown to full scale NATO involvement, air, land & sea.

Frankly, at that point it would just be easier to locate Putin, use massive strikes to isolate him, and then just send in some of those missiles that can kill a specific person as he tries to flee along the only route left open to him.

Susurrus

Frankly, at that point it would just be easier to locate Putin, use massive strikes to isolate him, and then just send in some of those missiles that can kill a specific person as he tries to flee along the only route left open to him.

Maybe get him slap chopped like what happened with Zawahiri.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Some sources are reporting that GLSDB will be included in the next weapon package.

GLSDB are new, cheap HIMARS ammo with a range of around 150 kilometers. They do not have a velocity burst at the end of their trajectory however which means they are more vulnerable to interception.

If confirmed, Ukraine will gain the capability to strike within the totality of its territory including, partially, Crimea.

Top Bottom