• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: HBO's Last of Us will focus on climate change and rape culture

GreenAlien

Whenever there is an excuse to rail against the SJW agenda it doesn't matter what the quality of the article or outlet is.
I was going to write that,
to judge the quality of the article, you would have to actually read it.. I can't be the only one who avoids giving them clicks whenever such a title pops up.. that doesn't mean I have the same self-restraint about posting in the thread..^^
but... then I saw that the op used archive.is so that excuse doesn't fly :messenger_grinning_sweat:

oagboghi2

Lol please, give it up. You just want to create this false narrative but it isn't going to work here.
He is the victim of other people having an opinion
Whenever there is an excuse to rail against the SJW agenda it doesn't matter what the quality of the article or outlet is.

I'm going to wait a few days and then post this one: The Last of Us 2 villains are reportedly homophobic Christians

And then this one: Troy Baker hints Joel has a dark past & possibly hurt women/girls in TLoU

SausageRoll is on fire this month with sensational TLoU articles.
You're acting as if any of that unrealistic

Top Bottom