• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rise of Kong Might Be The Worst Game of 2023

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
d48df974-eff0-4677-84d7-894d59fbb317-1668997836975-pfarm-with-png-watermarked.webp

Enjoy

Draugoth

Gold Member
The whole 22 minutes of cutscenes is something else, but i don't think anything will top the image appearing mid cutscene as per OP and 11:47 in this video. Can't believe this.

When you see they released a game with less effort than Gollum:

F8p0vvtXIAAH93p

Cohetedor

The better question is why the hell not!? haha Got it super cheap for €10 so I just couldn't pass on that deal lmao. Also, have this one in my Switch collection:

71HZvD8JZAL._SL1500_.jpg
Gotta say, it's my first time seeing this cover and the red part of the leg kinda blends in with the red curtains. I sat for a good 30 seconds wondering why a female character has a giant erect gold tipped penis.

Is there no moderation whatsoever on Steam? Surely shit like this can be prohibited from appearing on Steam?

I mean you'll never see a imbred Hillbilly chick with buck teeth in a beauty competition, so what is a fucked up programming mess doing on Steam?

Draugoth

Gold Member
Is there no moderation whatsoever on Steam? Surely shit like this can be prohibited from appearing on Steam?

I mean you'll never see a imbred Hillbilly chick with buck teeth in a beauty competition, so what is a fucked up programming mess doing on Steam?

You can release anything on Steam as long as it's functional, doesnt feature malware, biased political themes or NFTs.

Last edited:

GymWolf

I think people are forgetting a clear candidate this year...devs worked hard for that title.

eda.gif

Last edited:
Top Bottom