• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RGG/Yakuza Producer - Yakuza Games Not On Switch Due To Nintendo's Wholesom & Family Friendly Image

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Which game is this? Asking for a friend.
Yakuza Kiwami 2.

Is the softest thing ever. There's two models with different outfits to choose from, and you have to take photos while forming phrases that make sense, challenging your concentration.

I don't know how they came up with the idea of such minigame, but imo it's very based.

F31 Leopard

Why not a Binary Domain remaster? Better yet since PS/XB had a Bayo/Vanquish bundle Sega should do a Binary Domain/Vanquish for Switch.
This cutscene was hilarious 😂

Soooooonyyyyyyy

Mad Tommy Wiseau GIF by The Room

WTF. Straight to prison. Crazy ass lmao. Someone died lmao.

supernova8

Banned

A funny Japanese commercial

Good point. Maybe at the time Nintendo was just desperate to improve Wii U sales so they were open to anything. With the Switch the sales data speaks for itself, they can obviously pick and choose what comes to it. That said, I would buy all of the non-Dragon engine games (ie the ones that wouldn't run like absolute dogshit).

Seriously Yakuza games would be perfect for Switch.

ParaSeoul

I knew they were out of touch for a while but this is ridiculous,these games don't have an underground feeling anymore. The popularity surge in the West combined with the goofy tone they went in 7 killed it.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Put them on the Switch I will buy them again. And do a collection of the original versions of the ones that have been remade + Dead Souls. I will buy that shit.

TAKE MY FUCKING MONEY!

If I would be a shareholder of the company, I would have a serious talk with the board and demand a switch port.

There is the so-called Fellacy law, which says that a Company has an obligation to maximize their profits for the shareholders. I think his explanation why Yakuza is not coming to switch is too weak to convince their shareholders.

Last edited:
Top Bottom