• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
more toxic male Star Wars fans who previously bitched about toxic fans

HRdVNqU.png

Dick Jones

Gold Member
sdfsadf.png

imagine calling your grandpappy a piece of shit over that 🤦🏻‍♂️dude acts as if he raped granny
Can you be banned for your family's behaviour? We'll soon find out.
I hope someone tells him that rapist tendencies are genetic and it skips a generation for the lulz.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Rey was "nobody special" but also she was "like Moses from the Pharaoh in Egypt"

you know, Moses, the prophet chosen by God to liberate His enslaved people, who personally received The Ten Commandments and went on to lead the liberated through 40 years of miracles and trials across the desert to the Promise Land. NOBODY SPECIAL!
YnVbTzS.png

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
DQkp0ss.png

Nobel Memorial Prize-winning economist Paul Krugman has said that "there isn't a compelling case for this deal, from either a global or a national point of view."
In February 2016, United Nations' human rights expert Alfred de Zayas argued that the TPP was fundamentally flawed and was based on an outdated model of trade pacts, and that governments should not sign or ratify the TPP.
In 2014, linguist and political activist Noam Chomsky warned that the TPP is "designed to carry forward the neoliberal project to maximize profit and domination, and to set the working people in the world in competition with one another so as to lower wages to increase insecurity.
Professor Robert Reich contends that the TPP is a "Trojan horse in a global race to the bottom."

what a bunch of dumb people! :messenger_tears_of_joy:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Biden has none of the baggage!
(well his kid was involved in Ukrainian oil in a deal directly related to President Trump's impeachement)

but ASIDE FROM THAT no baggage!

tQHCdxZ.png

Last edited:

Ymir

how fucking poor are those losers. turn off your anime’s and get a job idiots
Given the amount of people in that thread saying they live off government assistance, I’m not sure they think that’s possible. It’s incredible how much of that site is unemployed and just lives off the government all while whining about everything.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Biden has none of the baggage!
(well his kid was involved in Ukrainian oil in a deal directly related to President Trump's impeachement)

but ASIDE FROM THAT no baggage!

tQHCdxZ.png
“If Hillary just barely lost...”

Have they finally reached the acceptance stage? Only took 4 years.

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
Given the amount of people in that thread saying they live off government assistance, I’m not sure they think that’s possible. It’s incredible how much of that site is unemployed and just lives off the government all while whining about everything.
This is the only reason they vote left. Moar free govt. money

nush

Gold Member
This guy is complaining that Costco is blocking access to their $1.50 hotdogs and claiming he can't eat hotdogs at home because he can't afford a microwave.

Presumably he can buy games though?

Doesn't he have a stove?

Isnt poor enough to not own a device to post on the internet though. I've been poor, grew up poor (parents could not top shitting out kids). You get thrifty and inventive not bitch about not getting cheap hotdogs and pizza like your welfares been cut off.
A Microwave new from Amazon costs $60, which means you can get one at a thrift store for a lot less. Or you can boil some water in a kettle (which costs less than a microwave) and warm hot dogs that way.

fatty

From that Costco hotdog thread:
f3hD7s7.png

DO poor people not realize that stock is part of someone's net worth? That it's not cash-on-hand or sitting in a checking account?
People need to read that thread and in particular the posts from HomokHarcos on pages nine and ten. That person tries again and again to rationalise their argument against CostCo making the change on an economic basis coming up with nonsense each and every time while this other guy patiently explains why their ideas don't make any sense. Then they start making comments about popcorn and movies...no sorry that doesn't work either....then food at sports venues...I'm afraid that's still stupid. I can just picture this idiot sitting at their laptop with a confused face trying to make sense of the world around them. JFC!

Thank you for posting these. I ended up reading pages 9-10 of that Costco thread, oh boy, that was some entertainment.

Homoharcus continually being shown why he is wrong then switches to providing the movie theater as a similar example, but it is the exact opposite. Oh boy, that is a thread. These people are funny.

Ymir

From that Costco hotdog thread:
f3hD7s7.png

DO poor people not realize that stock is part of someone's net worth? That it's not cash-on-hand or sitting in a checking account?
Of course not, when they wanted to lynch bezos for not donating enough to global warming they kept acting like his net worth was what he got annually. ( He makes more that in 5 minutes!!!!!!!)

fatty

How does the proverb go?

Give a man a hotdog, feed him for a day

Make him buy a Costco membership...that’s the problem right there. People think that food shouldn’t be a right, food should be free. Do you think microwaves grow on trees?

Thaedolus

Gold Member
Our Costco executive membership and credit card rebates came last week, approximately 375 hot dog combos. Hell yeah.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Why would Reeeee people even want to shop at Costco?

It's among the biggest, most capitalistic, high consumption, high dollar spending places you can buy shit at. And you even have to toss them money to be part of their special club of exclusive members.

You'd think the average Reeeee pink haired mongrel would prefer growing their own food or buying overpriced stuff from that corner store to support small business.

Last edited:
S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
Oh god these pathetic addicts

when life is so meaningless that consuming corporate media is literally the only thing you live for

somehow I don’t think this is healthy
If the guy is being truthful about his state of mind, how about you shut the fuck up with your condescending bullshit.

Who the fuck are you to decide what a person's reasons for NOT jumping off a cliff are?

JordanN

Banned
Looks like one Resetter is finally waking up. Ironically, one named Daffy Duck.

gbE1vxw.png

As usual, Reset admins run to the bullshit defense of "sexism". You can never question women/feminism or you're sexist.

Yeah, that shit doesn't fly in the real world. If I know a woman was purposely trying to keep me down because of my gender, I'm not going to tolerate it.

Last edited:

Handel

Why would Reeeee people even want to shop at Costco?

It's among the biggest, most capitalistic, high consumption, high dollar spending places you can buy shit at. And you even have to toss them money to be part of their special club of exclusive members.

You'd think the average Reeeee pink haired mongrel would prefer growing their own food or buying overpriced stuff from that corner store to support small business.

This would mean practicing what they preach, and stop being slacktivists. You're giving REE members too much credit.

drganon

Are the users of resetera not aware that most restaurants have dollar menus? There are other options than Costco hotdogs.

Not to mention that there homeless shelters, soup kitchens, etc that provide food for those in need. Going full commie and seizing restaurants is just dumb. But that's resetera for you. Hate capitalism but still love Disney.

Ionian

This is that dude that went to China last year and had a mental breakdown like the second day being there....So you want food to be free but don't want to grow it yourself or pay people who grow it? Food is a right? Fucking LOL, did he ever read about history and shit?

Probably still suckles his mother's teet.

- 'fuck you Ma i'm hungry!"

- ' for christ's sake son, I'm 93!, go get a hotdog!"

Approximately 74% of Americans within age range of joining are ineligible for military service and the rejection rate is around 80% for walk ins who apply. That's before even getting to MEPS, hell when I got to MEPS they probably rejected over half the people that were there who had to qualify just to reach that step.

You have to go through a ton of background checks and bullshit to even get to the MEPS phase.

But I guess just fuck those people am I right?

Dick Jones

Gold Member
Looks like one Resetter is finally waking up. Ironically, one named Daffy Duck.

gbE1vxw.png

As usual, Reset admins run to the bullshit defense of "sexism". You can never question women/feminism or you're sexist.

Yeah, that shit doesn't fly in the real world. If I know a woman was purposely trying to keep me down because of my gender, I'm not going to tolerate it.
Are you caught out on your own bullshit and don't want to accept responsibility?
Play that card
Transphobic? No
Racist? No
Homophobic? No
Sexist? 😎

If we accept the premise that objectifying men is not sexist (😂), then why was the Adam Driver one closed?

Last edited:

nush

Gold Member
Approximately 74% of Americans within age range of joining are ineligible for military service and the rejection rate is around 80% for walk ins who apply. That's before even getting to MEPS, hell when I got to MEPS they probably rejected over half the people that were there who had to qualify just to reach that step.

You have to go through a ton of background checks and bullshit to even get to the MEPS phase.

But I guess just fuck those people am I right?

It's an over simplified image macro, but thanks for adding some first hand background information to it. For comparision what would be the equivillent collage loan rejection rate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom