• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Remake, Rebirth...What will the next FF7 entry be titled? Reeee-

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
really-reheheally.gif

Xyphie

Reunion is really good for the double entendre of Final Fantasy VII returning to launching on Nintendo hardware.

That doesn't matter. The title is still different as it is Crisis Core : FFVII Reunion. As opposed to just FINAL FANTASY VII REUNION
Does anything about FF7 post original release give you the impression they care about not being convoluted? lol
I think the fact that they recreated Crisis Core to look as close as possible to the remakes (especially UI and attack animations), Including the matching look/font for the box art leads me to believe that they want this to all be considered part of a collection of games, each with a new R word subtitle.

Edit: I secretly feel that after this upcoming Rebirth release, you will see a Dirge of Cerberus remake the next year with an new R word subtitle.

Last edited:

T4keD0wN

Re-attempt, as in re-attempting to capture your past glory because youre past your prime and both you and your fanbase are stuck in the past.

Last edited:

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Reset. It will reset the timeline so it lines up with the original again.

(I haven't played it and have no idea what I'm talking about.)

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
Last edited:
Top Bottom