• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Dead Redemption and Undead Nightmare have been added to the GTA+ library, and are available for GTA+ Members to play on PS5 and XBS

mitch1971

what the fuck is GTA+?
This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet

So, this is the BC version on Xbox and the new port on PS5, right?

Sounds like it.

BC 360 version running at 4K 30 FPS on Series S|X with online multiplayer included, and BC PS4 version running at locked 4K 60 FPS on PS5 without online multiplayer modes entirely.

Catch 22, which can be partially fixed if Rockstar patches the Series S|X version with 60 FPS, but we all know they won't.

Is Undead Nighmare still broken due to the headless glitch?

Last I heard you can only play it without this glitch by having the 360 GOTY Edition disks and not downloading the final patch that broke the game.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
Rockstar has a subscription service?!!

I thought the launcher was ridiculous, but they really do like to put out shitty versions of things others are doing.

RoboCain

Sounds like it.

BC 360 version running at 4K 30 FPS on Series S|X with online multiplayer included, and BC PS4 version running at locked 4K 60 FPS on PS5 without online multiplayer modes entirely.

Catch 22, which can be partially fixed if Rockstar patches the Series S|X version with 60 FPS, but we all know they won't.
Agree, not making a port for Xbox felt like punishment for the BC program.

In the PS4 era there were several re releases that were clearly intended for PS users but even those also released on Xbox.

Zimmy68

So, hole up. Rockstar is starting a subscription plan and not every single game is available? Really?
Even Ubisoft thinks that stupid.

Agree, not making a port for Xbox felt like punishment for the BC program.

Nah, not necessarily a port. The differences between the PS4 and 360 versions playable via BC, are minimal, and mostly come down to the framerate, to fund an entire port.

Just unlock the default 30 FPS on the 360 version to 60 or unlimited for Series S|X, and it automatically becomes the definitive version to play, with online multiplayer.

All it takes is a patch, that's too much for these greedy fucks.

Kerotan

Awesome! The lowest RDR has been on PSN is £31.99. I'm not willing to pay that much for this port. But I'll gladly pay £5 to rent it.
Same. I'm going to sub for a month platinum this then unsub. Last may they did a €1 promotion. Might hold off and see do they repeat it but otherwise I'll pay the regular price.

Top Bottom