• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Dead Redemption 2 Re-release Rated in Brazil ... for Switch -_-

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
For Nintendo Switch.

Translation: Red Dead Redemption 2 receives indicative rating for the Nintendo Switch in Brazil

-

Most likely a native version, as cloud versions are not rated like this in Brazil as per the person who found the listing.

Translation: They don't rate Switch Cloud games here and they don't even receive them in our country either hehe

Last edited:

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
Red Dead remake

icegif-37.gif

For Nintendo Switch
disappointed-sad.gif

Josemayuste

Hmmm.. Red Dead Redemption 2 on Switch could really be an impossible port, I find it a difficult game to port as it is on PS4.. we'll see..

nial

Gold Member

zeldaring

Banned
Gotta be cloud. Downgrading it to run on Switch would probably require actual work which would be unlike R*.
Look at the witcher 3 on Switch, now red dead 2 looks like a good generation ahead of it and probably took all the resources in the world to run that good on 8th gen consoles. No way in hell this runs on Switch properly.

Xellos

Whether it's good, bad, or ugly, I enjoy seeing high-end games ported to low-end hardware. It was fun with arcade ports way back and it's still fun today.

Looking forward to that Kingdom Come: Deliverance Switch port Sabre is working on too.

Rac3r

Witcher 3 was ported to the Switch, so I guess it's possible. Not sure why Take 2 would want to degrade the reputation of a game that's considered a visual masterpiece by gimping it to run on Switch. At the very least they should remaster it for PS/Xbox at a higher frame rate first. PS5 still isn't even running the game at a native 3840 x 2160, and uses the PS4 Pro solution of 2160 x 1080p and checkerboard rendering to upscale to 4K.

NickFire

Porting this to Switch and not taking the 5 minutes to patch in 60 FPS when played on PS5 makes me kind of hope that the next GTA flops. This is an egregious slap to the face of its customers.

Top Bottom