• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Recommend some good GBA puzzle games...please!

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
Recently, I picked up a GB Micro. Since it doesn't play GB or GBC games, my copies of Tetris, Tetris DX, Tetris Attack, and Donkey Kong are all essentially useless. So, I'm looking for solid puzzle games for GBA only. Could someone please recommend some?

BTW, I'm open to imports so feel free to recommend them...

On a side note, WHY IS THERE NO DECENT VERSION OF TETRIS FOR GBA? Argh.

Rlan

Columns Crown will actually be packed in a Double-Pack cart in about a months time. It'll be put together with Sonic Pinball Party.

Puyo Pop Fever you can sort of find around. It's exactly the same as the DS version, just without the wireless 8 player mode :)

Get Mario Vs. Donkey Kong.

Buy Wario Ware 1 for a) The WarioWare excellence, and b) For the Dr. Wario game inside. 2 games for the price of 1! [4 if you count Pyoro and Flyswat :)]

I'll second that Mario vs DK suggestion. Still my favourite GBA game.

Also...

Bookworm - an addictive crossword/wordsearch type game.

Kuku Kukukurinrirn - a whirling duck in a hovercraft shaped like a stick 'em up.

Pac-Man Collection for Pac-Attack (should be easially obtainable for $10), yeah Dr. Mario/Puzzle League for sure when it's out, and lets not forget Chu Chu Rocket.

Do whatever you can to find a copy of Guru Logic Champ. It's an import and a bitch to find but you NEED it. Best puzzle game on the system.

Kururin games are great, too, and I think Play-Asia has the latest one for $20.

maynerd

Banned
Rummy Bunnz said:
Do whatever you can to find a copy of Guru Logic Champ. It's an import and a bitch to find but you NEED it. Best puzzle game on the system.

Kururin games are great, too, and I think Play-Asia has the latest one for $20.

Anyone want to trade or sell their copy of Guru Logic Champ?

I have an unopened Ninja-Five-O for trade! :)

Top Bottom