• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PUSS! brings psychedelic mayhem to the PS4, Switch, and Xbox One on February 19

Bullet Club

PUSS! brings psychedelic mayhem to the PS4, Switch, and Xbox One on February 19​

TGIalUk.jpg

Nearly three years after making its debut on Steam, indie developers Teamcoil and Samustai are bringing the surreal “avoid-’em-up” PUSS! to the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.

The game’s goal seems simple enough as you guide your dumpy feline avatar around randomly sequenced mazes while trying not to touch the walls. However, judging from the trailer below, things get pretty insane as you explore environments based on various art styles, including glitch art, surrealism, psychedelic art, web punk, vaporwave, and more.

Oh, and let’s not forget healthy doses of Satanic imagery and searing lasers for good measure.

Want to see what kind of insanity awaits? Buckle up and check out the game’s console release trailer below:

PUSS! is now available to pre-order for $11.99 on Switch and Xbox One with a generous 20% discount.

Source: HPP

Kamina

Golden Boy
So this is what people see and come up with when they are high.
I’ve always wondered as I have never consumed any drugs other than alcohol.

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius

PUSS! brings psychedelic mayhem to the PS4, Switch, and Xbox One on February 19​

TGIalUk.jpg

Nearly three years after making its debut on Steam, indie developers Teamcoil and Samustai are bringing the surreal “avoid-’em-up” PUSS! to the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.

The game’s goal seems simple enough as you guide your dumpy feline avatar around randomly sequenced mazes while trying not to touch the walls. However, judging from the trailer below, things get pretty insane as you explore environments based on various art styles, including glitch art, surrealism, psychedelic art, web punk, vaporwave, and more.

Oh, and let’s not forget healthy doses of Satanic imagery and searing lasers for good measure.

Want to see what kind of insanity awaits? Buckle up and check out the game’s console release trailer below:

PUSS! is now available to pre-order for $11.99 on Switch and Xbox One with a generous 20% discount.

Source: HPP

Switch pre-ordered!

Mr Hyde

I once saw a YT video of scientists experimenting with LSD on cats. It was gut wrenching to see the effects taking place, incredibly disturbing images that I wish I never saw. I reckon this trailer is the closest thing to what these cats probably experienced in their heads.

Top Bottom