• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN Welcome Back package (All regions revealed) [PS+ Extensions Going Out]

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Lince said:
and the free movies in Spain' PSN Store lol... Resident Evil, Click and whatever I don't remember now, silly stuff.
Resident Evil > Final Fantasy: Spirits Within

Spain lucked out IMO.

Wario64 said:
lol, what do you expect when everyone is trying to download their free games at the same time? Yeah, piece of shit console.

The download was done right away (40mb connection) , the install took forever...
Even on my 90 percent full old spinpoint f1 HDD on pc it takes like 20seconds to install a 1GB size game, maybe another 30seconds to patch it.

It takes forever on my 80GB ps3 and it's annoying as hell.

Dambrosi

Banned
spindashing said:
OH YEAH, WE RAKIN THIS SHIT. THANK YOU BASED GOD.
Cooking-LilB.gif

Downloading inFamous. 1649 minutes left. SWAG.
Wait, how are you and Railer finding out how long the download will take? I have no such info on my Download Management status page.

fernoca

Though, I do hope that people realize that they don't need to download the games..like right now.

Once the games are in the Download History, you can download them at any time. The only rush would be to get the games/welcome back package attached to your account, and that can be done until July 3rd.

Dambrosi said:
Wait, how are you and Railer finding out how long the download will take? I have no such info on my Download Management status page.
Background download = never shows the remaining time.
Downloading and waiting shows the time and automatically installs said content.

Marius_ said:
Transaction History should be Service List

Thank you for correcting this. I was getting pissed because I had no "Transaction History" but Transaction Management and it only was showing 3 purchases. There was nothing called SCEA promotion in that area either.

Services List worked for me.

Railer

I just keep the popup open after i pressed download. Shows progress and the time left on the top right of the progress bar. 22 min left now for example.

Dambrosi said:
I'm not doing it through Download Management. I'm downloading them from the store.

There's an ad for the Welcome Back package on the left of the PSN Store's front page. That's what I used.

Question: I already Wipeout HD, but never bought the Fury add-on. Is the complete HD + Fury package a new, separate, game/file from the original HD release?

Also, how much is the Fury DLC on it's own? Thanks!

Mooreberg

At the very least, what actually downloads does so at a decent clip, despite my terrible Comcrap connection.

Serious question for people who bought those KZ3 maps back in April: How often do you get to play them? I'd like to join you, but even PSN+ activation is effing up.

Can anyone confirm that you are able to download other games on a different account or is something like that too early to verify?

If so...
Lil+B+basedchopsticks.gif

So I'm donwloading WipeOut HD on my US account, since that was working better than the EU account. Anyone wanna take a guess about wether this will be playable on my EU account?
Reluctant-Hero said:
Question: I already Wipeout HD, but never bought the Fury add-on. Is the complete HD + Fury package a new, separate, game/file from the original HD release?

Also, how much is the Fury DLC on it's own? Thanks!
It's the full package, three files in total. (Wipeout HD Demo, Fury and Wipeout HD unlock). Fury is $9.99 separately, I believe.

spindashing said:
Can anyone confirm that you are able to download other games on a different account or is something like that too early to verify?

If so...
I'm downloading right now, not sure if I can play on my 'main EU account'

So I redeem the welcome package free ps3 game 1, but I couldn't download infamous to my account. I exited the store and came back. Now, I have free ps3 game 2, and still can't download infamous. Am I'm royally screwed?

Previous PSN+ owners:

Were you able to download PSN+ stuff from previous weeks/months or does the content stop being PSN+ after some time?

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
zerokoolpsx said:
So I redeem the welcome package free ps3 game 1, but I couldn't download infamous to my account. I exited the store and came back. Now, I have free ps3 game 2, and still can't download infamous. Am I'm royally screwed?

Sigh.

Account Management > Transaction Management > Services List

Someone make a new thread with the instructions. It will be easier on everyone.

Sapiens

sillymonkey321 said:
Indeed. Tried to get Dead Nation and a string of errors, backed out and it was in my download history and is now downloading. Next is wipeout hddddddd.

Did everything everyone said to do to get the game, and it did not work.

Got screwed out of my free games.

Fuck.

fernoca

Metalmurphy said:
Previous PSN+ owners:

Were you able to download PSN+ stuff from previous weeks/months or does the content stop being PSN+ after some time?
Once you add something to your Download History, it stays there. Otherwise, once the content is removed from Plus you can't add/download it. So what many (of us :p) do is: add everything to the cart, "buy it" and then download...if interested later (as long as the subscription is active too).

Andrefpvs

Metalmurphy said:
Previous PSN+ owners:

Yes we were. Last month's content is only available to download for already existing members, not the ones with the 30 day trial. But you get all the new stuff (Burnout, Magic, etc.).

Sapiens said:
Did everything everyone said to do to get the game, and it did not work.

Got screwed out of my free games.

Fuck.
I'm sure no one is screwed out of their reparations.

It's still pretty glitchy, I'd wait it out.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
SneakyStephan said:
The download was done right away (40mb connection) , the install took forever...
Even on my 90 percent full old spinpoint f1 HDD on pc it takes like 20seconds to install a 1GB size game, maybe another 30seconds to patch it.

It takes forever on my 80GB ps3 and it's annoying as hell.
They don't call it the PC Master Race for nothing,

Marius_ said:
Sigh.

Account Management > Transaction Management > Services List

Someone make a new thread with the instructions. It will be easier on everyone.
Omg, you're a life saver. I see it under SCEA promotions. Downloading it now.

HaRyu

Unconfirmed Member
Metalmurphy said:
Previous PSN+ owners:

Stuff tends to be on PSN+ for only a limited amount of time, then its taken off of PSN+. Some stuff does return (I've seen a few PS1 games put back on PSN+, like Spyro), but otherwise, if you don't get it when its out, that's it.

EDIT: And i just realized I didn't understand the question. Nvm.... lol.

HaRyu said:
Stuff tends to be on PSN+ for only a limited amount of time, then its taken off of PSN+. Some stuff does return (I've seen a few PS1 games put back on PSN+, like Spyro), but otherwise, if you don't get it when its out, that's it.

EDIT: And i just realized I didn't understand the question. Nvm.... lol.
I actually also wanted to know that :p Saves me the trouble of looking for stuff that's most likely no longer there.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
For people complaining it takes long to install stuff:

It just took less than 4 minutes to install LBP for me. It takes a hell of a lot longer to install if you're downloading something else at the same time.

lucius

Got the 2 free PS3 games and 2 psp games to DL, it took like 30 minutes and like 100 tries, but Infamous is 50% done. Gonna replay that first to get ready for day1 Infamous2.

The DL speed isn't that bad considering the store I get a lot of errors still.

Fuzzy said:

It just took less than 4 minutes to install LBP for me. It takes a hell of a lot longer to install if you're downloading something else at the same time.

As well as if your HDD is almost full or not. No downloads + lots of free space = fast installs.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Fuzzy said:

Yes because the HDD is working basically. I just let all my games DL first.

Top Bottom