• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS6 To Launch After 2027 According to Activision Blizzard Documents

They look good, but except for R&C which just used some of the Ps5's strength. They have nothing to do with next gen.
I am pretty positive Demon's Souls would not be able to "load" the way it does and look and feel the way it does if it wasn't for PS5 lol.

You won't be seeing anything insane until end of the PS5 cycle similar to the end of PS4 cycle like TLOU 2. TLOU 2 pushed the system to the max.

Not enough polygons? Too low res textures? Not enough ray tracing? What defines what a current gen game is?
I feel like visuals are not really the issue anymore. Most games that come out these days look quite impressive. Even some cross gen titles like Hogwarts.

Anyways, I think the biggest lackluster in gaming right now is most likely AI, but that's my opinion. Engines these days are very powerful and can do quite a ton of things they weren't able to do before. UE5 is a good example of that.

Top Bottom