• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 Speed King Memes Thread

thelastword

Banned
We all know PS5 has the fastest SSD and Insane Clocks. On top of the reveal of games on June 4th. We will use this thread as a hearty thread to commemorate some of the memes we've seen in many discussions about the console and it's speedy parts......

R9poj1j.jpg

Speed vs Power. What lies ahead.....? Show it in your memes......

Night.Ninja

Banned
This thread is idiotic.

after all.. When you have true innovation you don't need to joke about it.
Leave the memes for the lesser platforms, they need it to cope.

On the other hand
tenor.gif

Cut down the SX before it can even think about it's teraflops.

What is this from

thelastword

Banned
Those are really well made :pie_roffles:

The fight scene in the second was cool as shit, and it’s actually pretty cleverly written with the meta state of the console wars.
They are both gold, but and I laughed out something fierce on both, but that fight scene was really well done. Very impressed with it as a huge fan of Kungfu, Fighting games and Asian Cinema in general....

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
They are both gold, but and I laughed out something fierce on both, but that fight scene was really well done. Very impressed with it as a huge fan of Kungfu, Fighting games and Asian Cinema in general....

Do you know when part 3 is coming, I assume they’re going to wait until both console makers reveal their games and launch plans?

Top Bottom