• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 Performance King Meme Thread | Meme Has No Limits

Bo_Hazem

Banned
giphy.gif

Agnostic2020 Agnostic2020

ConventionalLeadingCowrie-size_restricted.gif

J_Gamer.exe

Had an idea but not the skill nor time to pull it off.. can anyone edit this video, denver the guilty dog and put Phil Spencer face on it and keep the music, but put the txt to be about being caught out on teraflops and power bragging and being guilty about being caught out with the most powerful console stuff. The treats could be DF analysis results lol not wanting to look.

Damn wish I could pull this one off.

Last edited:

Bo_Hazem

Banned
What game is that from?

AC Valhalla.

And Alex Buggaga is using a 20 core CPU in that comparison clocked at 3.7GHz on PC just for fun.

WildBoy

I'm disappointed with my PS5 though. Most powerful or not. Build quality is cheap, I have to keep selecting PS5 version from a drop down menu to play PS5 versions of games. The back compat gimped all my PS4 Pro games to base PS4 versions... Which o can't even play now because the external drive keeps crashing the console. I feel robbed. Also I'm seeing a ton of screen tearing in Valhalla... I get that it's the lead Sku because of PS4... But I dunno it feels somewhat under baked... The Activity cards and UI looks great but apart from Spiderman and Sack boy they just load me as if i booted normally. Hopefully things will improve. Xbox also needs to fix Quick Resume and get there UI to be HDR but that's another story. So far Xbox Series X has been a far reliable and complete console despite a failed launch with no Halo.

Last edited:
I'm disappointed with my PS5 though. Most powerful or not. Build quality is cheap, I have to keep selecting PS5 version from a drop down menu to play PS5 versions of games. The back compat gimped all my PS4 Pro games to base PS4 versions... Which o can't even play now because the external drive keeps crashing the console. I feel robbed. Also I'm seeing a ton of screen tearing in Valhalla... I get that it's the lead Sku because of PS4... But I dunno it feels somewhat under baked... The Activity cards and UI looks great but apart from Spiderman and Sack boy they just load me as if i booted normally. Hopefully things will improve. Xbox also needs to fix Quick Resume and get there UI to be HDR but that's another story. So far Xbox Series X has been a far reliable and complete console despite a failed launch with no Halo.

Making this post in the meme thread makes you look salty lmao

Shmunter

Consider selling it for a healthy profit

Top Bottom