• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Plus February Rumoured Games.

Wasnt sneaky at all. They announced well ahead of the release that online will no longer be free after ps3. Online multiplayer is still free with F2P games like Fortnite, Warzone or Apex, which is what a majority of causual gamers play besides Fifa, 2k and Madden.
It was sneaky af.
They snuck it in between "No DRM" and "€399".

It's only fair that F2P is actually free, but we can't sit here and say it wasn't sneaky, just because it was "well ahead of release".

Agent X

Mafia is great They had it on PS Now last year, which is how I played it.

I had a lot of fun with the first two OlliOlli games, so I'd love to give OlliOlli World a try. The art style looks slick.

GhostOfTsu

Banned
What do people fucking expect out of a PS Plus month? Spider-Man 2 and a Factions early access? Jesus fucking christ.

This is one of the best months in the history of the service:
-OlliOlli World is one of the greatest games of last year as well as arcade fun of the highest level.
-Mafia: Definitive Edition is a great remake of a classic open-world storydriven crime masterpiece.
-Evil Dead is a decent MP game with some interesting SP scenarios, and it gets better if you're a fan of the IP.
-And a Destiny 2 expansion is cool, like, everyone could use a 6-7hs Bungie campaign.
I agree. Evil Dead and Olli Olli came out in 2022. They are very recent releases to give away already but it's impossible to say anything positive about PS+ here.

tmlDan

I am excited for Olli Olli World, heard its great.

Wonder if Evil Dead still has a community, it looked fun for a bit but i wasn't gonna pay that price at launch and it kinda died down after. Will check it out!

xrnzaaas

Yeah a typical PS+ month - a 2K Game, some indie and a multiplayer title. ;) I remember not spending a lot of time with the previous OlliOlli game, the perspective isn't to my liking and I was actually worried or breaking my controller.

Last edited:

NickFire

Evil Dead (if part of Essential) would be a banger month for me. Have wanted it since launch. Not enough friends list interest to purchase so far.

EDMIX

What do people fucking expect out of a PS Plus month? Spider-Man 2 and a Factions early access? Jesus fucking christ.

This is one of the best months in the history of the service:
-OlliOlli World is one of the greatest games of last year as well as arcade fun of the highest level.
-Mafia: Definitive Edition is a great remake of a classic open-world storydriven crime masterpiece.
-Evil Dead is a decent MP game with some interesting SP scenarios, and it gets better if you're a fan of the IP.
-And a Destiny 2 expansion is cool, like, everyone could use a 6-7hs Bungie campaign.

Agreed.

Highly rated games, some new experiences for many. Thats a solid month.

GHG

Was only a matter of time before they reverted to form. Really bad month, purely because Mafia doesn't have a PS5 version.

Pretty poor month, if true. Mafia was quite a pretty remaster but the aiming controls were godawful.... OlliOlli, Evil Dead and Destiny? Meh...

Evil Dead was free on Epic Games Store over Christmas, and I grabbed it, so I'd imagine it's probably coming to ps plus as well.

I've played Mafia, I'm not really big enough of a D2 fan to care about DLC, and I wasn't that impressed by the gameplay of the original Olli Olli game.

So, not a great month for...but nevermind.

Ansphn

Weak month imo. Hopefully PS+Extra delivers. Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana is amazing. Everyone should try it out for PS+ extra.

Last edited:

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
Well, I haven't played Evil Dead yet. Mafia would be a cool get if my friend hadn't gifted it to me on Steam already.

Never heard of OlliOlli World.

SpaceHorror

Will definitely pick up Mafia. I’ve been so close to buying it during recent sales.

Evil Dead is awesome. Especially if you’re a fan of the franchise.

Three

looks bad.
I prefer GwG
ok-awkward.gif

Sony and Microsoft should stop this embarassment and use the money for more Game Pass and PS Plus Premium games.
Hell no. I don't want that shite. I already have psplus collection since inception from 2009, or whenever it started. It's a few hundred games and I get to keep them they don't rotate out like those plans. Base plan and I'm good.

Another awful month. I mean maybe Mafia but that’s it.
How is this awful. I don't get some of you people. They can't get your taste every month. I already own mafia (a good game) and I think this month is fine. Last month was amazing if I recall and the one before that too. Beats games 4 gold and the trickle of 5 retro nes games Nintendo puts out every two years.

It's a good month. As long as they keep putting on a AAA and a indie I'm fine.

phant0m

Mafia DE is very fun (disclaimer: I did play on PC, not PS4).

Sony should be giving away Witch Queen at this point, not Beyond Light lol. Lightfall comes out in a month.

Last edited:
Happy for Mafia, especially the remake of the first one. But didnt we already have an Oli Oli game like 6 months ago? I mean I know this is probably the newest one.

Top Bottom