• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Plus February Rumoured Games.

Ar¢tos

I would like to get back to Destiny, but I'm not sure how. I stopped playing after Forsaken on ps4 and now I don't know if I need to buy all expansions that came after or only the last one.

Nankatsu

Gold Member
Still no Scarlet Nexus.

Mr Bean Reaction GIF

Freeza93

Banned
Since you’re introducing the comparison to Xbox, the correct service relative to is Games with Gold in which case this PS Essential is much better. Game Pass’ comparison is PS Extra/Premium and Game Pass is ahead most months there.
I agree.

Bartski

Gold Member
I cool with that. OliOli is really dope I was thinking of grabbing it after the trial, while Evil Dead is definitely worth checking.

PS+ is shit.

Sony was really sneaky to paywall online multiplayer, which people only accepted because MS crewed up so badly with the Xbox One reveal
Wasnt sneaky at all. They announced well ahead of the release that online will no longer be free after ps3. Online multiplayer is still free with F2P games like Fortnite, Warzone or Apex, which is what a majority of causual gamers play besides Fifa, 2k and Madden.

anthony2690

Banned
Still no Scarlet Nexus.

Mr Bean Reaction GIF
https://www.thegamecollection.net/s...s5A8iISUELPhLuooiLBPw_cAsZeeMGoIaAiY0EALw_wcB

It's really cheap in the UK for a brand new copy.
£10 for Xbox version.
£15 for ps5 version.
£10 for PS4 (what includes free ps5 upgrade)

Mr Moose

Its no gamepass thats for sure but evil dead is fun try it, mafia 1 is excellent as well. Dont see the issue
You mean Games with Gold, and thank God it isn't.
Edit:I think I deleted Destiny 2... Shiiit do I have to download that big ass game again?

Last edited:

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
Its no gamepass thats for sure but evil dead is fun try it, mafia 1 is excellent as well. Dont see the issue
Gamepass is more expensive than psplus, so that service should also be better.

Plus is equivalent to games with gold, which plus has wiped the floor with for at least a year

Freeza93

Banned
Gamepass is more expensive than psplus, so that service should also be better.

Plus is equivalent to games with gold, which plus has wiped the floor with for at least a year
Are you sure? I paid what 125 € for 3 years of gamepass. It saved me hundreds if not low thousand of €. Shit is insane

Last edited:

G-Bus

Banned
Oh dang. Came very close to buying olliollin world during the winter sale.

Would also like to play marfia.

Perrott

Gold Member
What do people fucking expect out of a PS Plus month? Spider-Man 2 and a Factions early access? Jesus fucking christ.

This is one of the best months in the history of the service:
-OlliOlli World is one of the greatest games of last year as well as arcade fun of the highest level.
-Mafia: Definitive Edition is a great remake of a classic open-world storydriven crime masterpiece.
-Evil Dead is a decent MP game with some interesting SP scenarios, and it gets better if you're a fan of the IP.
-And a Destiny 2 expansion is cool, like, everyone could use a 6-7hs Bungie campaign.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
You’re wrestling with Sony thinking you’re constantly getting AAA games for PS Plus.

R6Rider

Gold Member
Mafia is pretty good overall.

I almost bough OlliOlli World last month.

Evil Dead is something me and friends would play.

bender

What time is it?
Solid month.

I got Mafia for free due to a bug or something. I hadn't played it since the initial release. While somewhat modernized and with nice visuals, I don't think it holds up all that well. The open world is mostly unused.

Looking forward to trying out Evil Dead as a co-op game with my buddy. We've recently kicked the tires with GTA Online. This can't be any worse, right? Right?

Never really cared for the Oli Oli games but that's not a knock on their quality.

Last edited:
Top Bottom