• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Protestors are only hurting Kerry's chance of winning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halo

Attack Attempt On MSNBC Chris Matthews... Live On Air... Street Set Outside Convention... Hooded protester jumps security line ... Police move in immediatly... Guard Tackled... Bush/Cheney supporters gathered near show set at Herald Square were pushed and spat on by protesters, fake blood thrown while Matthews remained on air... Developing...

http://www.drudgereport.com/

4 more years! :D :D

Tenguman

Yeah the content may be old, but his subject hits the nail on the head I think. Kerry should move far away from these people and people from moveon.org if he wants those moderate votes.

xsarien

daedsiluap
Tenguman said:
Yeah the content may be old, but his subject hits the nail on the head I think. Kerry should move far away from these people and people from moveon.org if he wants those moderate votes.

He doesn't even acknowledge them, you can't get further away than that.

THIS IS MAJOR NEWS GUYS.

siren.gif
siren.gif
siren.gif

OMG.

Willco

Hollywood Square
RedDwarf said:
The original topic is 5 or so down the list. I don't live here and I knew that much. Damn.

Yeah, really. I'm not asking him to use the SEARCH function. It's only a few topics down! Lazy Junior Member scum!

Tenguman

xsarien said:
He doesn't even acknowledge them, you can't get further away than that.
Well maybe he should, and tell them to calm the fuck down in a good way? IE "We won't win if we look like crazy loons"

Che

Banned
:lol Sometimes it seems to me that some GAF members use the newbies' bashing as a hobby. I don't approve it but I gotta admit it's funny as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom