• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Studios scoop up a combined 23 BAFTA nominations, including EE Game of the Year awards for God of War Ragnarök and Horizon Forbidden West

Gaiff

SBI’s Resident Gaslighter
Good for them. I personally didn't care for either of these and think they're both worse than their predecessors which were some of my favorite games last gen.

solidus12

DCIkrVW.gif

I remember in one of the (ruined) Hellblade 2 threads from a year or 2 ago, I reminded people that Hellblade not only won the most BAFTA awards but also led in nominations in 2017 (over Horizon Zero Dawn and Breath Of The Wild)..and a ton of people (I'm sure more than one of you here) left laugh emojis and/or responded telling me BAFTA didn't mean shit. Lol

My, how times have changed.

GHound

I remember in one of the (ruined) Hellblade 2 threads from a year or 2 ago, I reminded people that Hellblade not only won the most BAFTA awards but also led in nominations in 2017 (over Horizon Zero Dawn and Breath Of The Wild)..and a ton of people (I'm sure more than one of you here) left laugh emojis and/or responded telling me BAFTA didn't mean shit. Lol

How heavy can two people possibly be?

Three

Drop the persecution complex.

Your posts:
Empty hype doesnt get you five BAFTA awards (if that matters to you at all).

Yeah, I mean what gamers would want to hear about the BAFTA game awards, right?
And why do developers who win BAFTA awards even acknowledge it as an accolade, anyway?

I bet that sounded funny in your head until you actually did some research and found out that no British dev has ever won 5 BAFTA awards (4 excluding 'best British game' if that makes you feel better) in that many categories since GTA Vice City in 2003.
Oh yeah, you didn't research shit.

Only one person laughed at you (jaysuis) and it was because you swang the Bafta e-penis around out of nowhere when they said there was empty hype for the first game.

Last edited:

GhostOfTsu

Banned

You got 1 laugh emoji over 2 years ago. So much hurt. Poor you 😢

mrmustard

Banned

BAFTA doesn't mean shit, The Game Awards doesn't mean shit. If anything counts it's the combined awards: https://goty.gamefa.com/year/2022/
But i think only your own opinion counts. If a 73 Metacritic is your GOTY, so be it.

Top Bottom