• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation should learn from Super Mario 3D All-Stars

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
I see a certain game that should be taking up retail space at the local landfill instead.
I concur

Screenshot-20200928-231203-Gallery.jpg

Chastten

Banned
That wouldn't work for Sony. Most people I know that own a PS4 don't own a single Sony game. They play GTA, Fifa, CoD, Far Cry and Overwatch. Maybe some Crash Bandicoot or Final Fantasy.

TBF I don't think it would work for anything besides maybe Mario, Zelda, Pokémon and GTA. Those are pretty much the only series that already see most of their sales at launchprices.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Please no.

I bought SM3DAS, and I'm having fun with it (great games), but it's the shittiest remaster collection ever. So lazy.

And limiting availability is just stupid. It would have sold well anyway I'm sure.

Last edited:

Sw0pDiller

To celibrate all this Mario All Star hype I bought Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 via the Virtual console on my Wii-U. Not owning a Switch offcourse because most of it's games are all Wii-U remakes.

martino

why i am not surprised you are encouraging worst behavior of competition ?
succes of a brand is so important to you ?

trikster40

A) It’s Mario, and on Switch. People love blowing their wad on that combination, doesn’t matter the game.

B) Avengers was awful.

Top Bottom