• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pistolero

ibgwgznFNIv204.gif

Simple yet so powerful! Haha!

Nizz

Evil EvilKazLore? :O

Too bad some probably don't even know the glory in this thread
I peeked in this thread way before but I'm pissed at myself for not checking it out more often.
This thread is comedy gold :D It's fun times with these new consoles coming.

ajb1888

Banned
Thread of the Forever! All these gifs man xD

Not sure how many "Kaz"uya pics have been done (its so obvious lol), but here ya go lol :p

q2l.jpg

Limit

It probably would be super strange for Kaz if he does end up reading this thread and looking at all the crazy gifs some of you have made.

Robot Pants

This took me way too long, but I scanned the thread a bit and didn't see this one KAzified yet. So hopefully no one already did.

AfnzNXg.gif

jsnepo

I seriously hope the new PlayStation has a better OS than the PS3. The PS3 interface is good but the OS itself is severely bad. Backup/Restore requires a third HDD instead of just directly moving the contents directly to the target HDD. Installs require double the HDD space for the installer and the installed data. Game updates can't be downloaded in the background and these updates are huge.

Wish I had .gif making skills. Watched The Green Hornet the other day and it has some moments that would work wonderfully for this thread.

Wish I had .gif making skills. Watched The Green Hornet the other day and it has some moments that would work wonderfully for this thread.

Im sitting in front of After Effects and have no idea what to do :(

How to cut out Kaz's face, how to overlay him onto a gif, how to make one image follow another one.

Dont even know how to take a simple image and paste Kaz's face onto it.

This is hard :(

The Chef

How to cut out Kaz's face, how to overlay him onto a gif, how to make one image follow another one.

Haha yeah if you have some photoshop knowledge then AE will make sense as you play with it.

i was just thinking, wouldn't it be crazy for Sony to release the fourth installment of all their big exclusives in the same year?

launch in 2013 with new IPs, and in 2014 or 2015 release Uncharted 4, Killzone 4, and God of War 4. on PS4. wish they had one more to keep the theme of 4 going >_>

Ape Escape 4?

Casanova

I've got so many I want to make, but I am terrible with GIMP and I don't have photoshop at the moment...

Does anyone know of any tutorials, walkthroughs, or threads that might help me with GIMP and animated GIF editing and design...?

I really wish I still had Photoshop..

I know how to use most of the tools, but it is the sizes that are giving me a problem... It will not let me resize a cropped section to fit the frames of the GIF. I've tried to match image size, resolutions, and everything...

Maybe I'll just try Paint.NET...

i was just thinking, wouldn't it be crazy for Sony to release the fourth installment of all their big exclusives in the same year?

launch in 2013 with new IPs, and in 2014 or 2015 release Uncharted 4, Killzone 4, and God of War 4. on PS4. wish they had one more to keep the theme of 4 going >_>

Ape Escape 4?

What is this, some kind of PlayStation discussion thread, or something?

Jak 4

You got this baby!

Go to Video CoPilot... That is the best place for tutorials.

sjay1994

Vita = Life, Orbis = Circle, THE CIRCLE OF LIFE.

I can see it now

Feb 20th:

The lights dim....

suddenly

AHHHHHHHHHHH MATAMAY MUMAMAHA MAMAHA ZIMBENA

You see all the developers gather, Naughty dog, Guerilla, Santa Monica, Sucker Punch,SCE Japan Studio, Media Molecule and all your favorites

Soon smoke fills the room

And you see Kaz Hirai ascend a mountain holding something in a bundle

All the devs look up

And soon Kaz raises his hands and soon a blinding flash appears

And in his hands....

PS4

1807773_o.gif

LMAO i laughed WAY to hard at this
Vita = Life, Orbis = Circle, THE CIRCLE OF LIFE.

I can see it now

Feb 20th:

The lights dim....

suddenly

AHHHHHHHHHHH MATAMAY MUMAMAHA MAMAHA ZIMBENA

You see all the developers gather, Naughty dog, Guerilla, Santa Monica, Sucker Punch,SCE Japan Studio, Media Molecule and all your favorites

Soon smoke fills the room

And you see Kaz Hirai ascend a mountain holding something in a bundle

All the devs look up

And soon Kaz raises his hands and soon a blinding flash appears

And in his hands....

PS4

1807773_o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom