• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting 2013 Thread: Go Fourth

ibfW0AgfiID2wn.gif

Fox_Mulder

Rockefellers. Skull and Bones. Microsoft. Al Qaeda. A Cabal of Bankers. The melting point of steel. What do these things have in common? Wake up sheeple, the landfill wasn't even REAL!
My station is ready

iMqnO8NLbOi9t.gif

from italy

lantus

My hype kind of went down yesterday after the rumor of possible PSN subscription fees. Kind of glad though, now that my expectations are in check, my mind can be completely blown haha.

inFAMOUS 3?

http://www.vg247.com/2013/02/20/sucker-punch-to-present-at-playstation-meeting/

Sly Cooper and InFamous developer Sucker Punch will present at the PlayStation Meeting in New York today.

Polygon reports game director Nate Fox will be “one of the presenters” at the event.

It’s not clear whether this means he’ll be demonstrating something or just acting in an MC-type role.

Once an independent studio, Sucker Punch cemented its long-standing relationship with Sony last year by going in-house.

inFAMOUS 2 didn't leave much room for a sequel, I would expect a new IP

BraXzy

This meeting is going to mess up my chances of meeting my deadline tomorrow. Hopefully it hypes me enough to pull an all nighter

antitrop

The IGN pre-show stream is stuttering and lagging like a motherfucker on even 240p.

I may have shitty US internet, but it's not THAT shitty.

Top Bottom