• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting 2013 Thread: Go Fourth

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I'm not ready. I've been waiting all week, but now that it's here...I'm just not ready. Hoping to see at least one big franchise from the PS3 on the new hardware today. I want a new Uncharted to cause as much controversy as Killzone 2 did back in the day. Haha

inFAMOUS 3?

http://www.vg247.com/2013/02/20/sucker-punch-to-present-at-playstation-meeting/

Sly Cooper and InFamous developer Sucker Punch will present at the PlayStation Meeting in New York today.

Polygon reports game director Nate Fox will be “one of the presenters” at the event.

It’s not clear whether this means he’ll be demonstrating something or just acting in an MC-type role.

Once an independent studio, Sucker Punch cemented its long-standing relationship with Sony last year by going in-house.

Osiris

I permanently banned my 6 year old daughter from using the PS4 for mistakenly sending grief reports as it's too hard to watch or talk to her
I have a big bag of mints (Everton Mints to be exact)

I'm ready. xD

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
PlanetHype.gif

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Clever OT title.

Until they announce that it's called PlayStation Cloud or PlayStation Fire or The New PlayStation or something.

miksar

Sony will announce one of the best consoles of all time. It will shatter our expectations and change the meaning of gaming. Sony is coming back, this time there's nothing that can stop it.

Top Bottom