• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pikmin 4 | Review Thread

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Pretty much and once you do that another piece of fun content unlocks in the hub, the game has a lot to do.

My only complaint is there's no new game+ the problem been once you have upgraded everything there's nothing to really use it on besides the dandori challenges as the enemies in the main levels don't respawn so by the time you have unlocked everything there's nothing to use it on. Oatchi is fully maxed as is my gear and i was itching to blaze through & destroy eveything in super efficient time but nope. At about 34 hours now and still the last challenge to complete.
Yes, very that. You're basically have everything when you kinda finished everything anyway, it's really for people who just did all the caves and some treasure, then they can go back powerful to finish off every place.

Still, loved the game. So full of content. I think it has more to do than all previous 3 combined.

Yes, very that. You're basically have everything when you kinda finished everything anyway, it's really for people who just did all the caves and some treasure, then they can go back powerful to finish off every place.

Still, loved the game. So full of content. I think it has more to do than all previous 3 combined.
how long is this game in terms of hours?

bender

What time is it?
It took me 38ish hours to finish it all. And I'm not that efficient.

My save file is just over 36 hours. I got the secret ending and did 100% on all areas. I haven't touched the Olimar's Shipwreck Tale yet and I still have some side quests to clean up, but I'm all Pikmin'ed out for the moment.

Great game but it can feel a touch formulaic in design, especially towards the end. While not bad, I'm also not a big fan of the Dandori missions or the night time missions. The levels are a joy though and provide a great sense of wonder and exploration. Collecting treasures and sets is such a joyous feeling.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
My save file is just over 36 hours. I got the secret ending and did 100% on all areas. I haven't touched the Olimar's Shipwreck Tale yet and I still have some side quests to clean up, but I'm all Pikmin'ed out for the moment.

Great game but it can feel a touch formulaic in design, especially towards the end. While not bad, I'm also not a big fan of the Dandori missions or the night time missions. The levels are a joy though and provide a great sense of wonder and exploration. Collecting treasures and sets is such a joyous feeling.
What's the secret ending?

Top Bottom