• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Phil Spencer may 2022 "we are in a disaster situation" "a gap of almost 16 months with no exclusives" "Our next big game launch is Redfall"

Bernoulli

M2 slut
the good take is that they learned from the mistakes and will improve by building a winning plan

NV8GKHx.jpg

Daneel Elijah

Gold Member
Saw this on the Xbox reddit . They took it worse than us 🤣
Sarah Bond (SHE/HER)

Thank Christ her pronouns are in her email username. How else would anyone know??
I think that I only saw women got the pronouns in Phil emails. It honestly felt weird to me. Maybe in another one there will be a He/him in the mix?

Matsuchezz

This is kind of the same with the starfield’s threads . We will have one for each winning email from uncle Phil Spencer a.k.a. The pied piper of Hamelin.

SEGAvangelist

Gold Member
"Hopefully" shows the lack of confidence in Redfall. Other than that, he didn't write anything that isn't true. That was probably a tough time for Xbox. Seems like they're through it, now.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
It's not every day you get this kind of treasure trove of dirt.
It's not about not discussing the leak, it's just a matter of clutter and redundancy. Half these threads are based on one sentence with barely anything to really add to it or talk about it. I just read the headline, then click ignore because I got the whole premise of the thread. But whatever, up to mods if they want to have 10 threads on it.

NickFire

It's not about not discussing the leak, it's just a matter of clutter and redundancy. Half these threads are based on one sentence with barely anything to really add to it or talk about it. I just read the headline, then click ignore because I got the whole premise of the thread. But whatever, up to mods if they want to have 10 threads on it.
People really want these receipts buried it seems.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
People really want these receipts buried it seems.
Are you talking about me? Why are you so indirect and weird about it?

Like I just said, feel free to create as many threads as you want. I have the ability to easily customize the site for myself in 2 seconds. It's just messy since you try to read the front page and it's all Phil Spencer. But like I literally just said, go for it. It doesn't bother me after I click ignore thread. It's literally gone.

DrFigs

if they're related. but this has nothing to do with Bethesda's game line up that leaked or the new series x revision. people would be talking about a dozen different things in one thread

Daneel Elijah

Gold Member
Is it possible to be He/Her or She/Him? Just asking for a friend.
No idea at all. You are probably joking but my question was genuine. I find it weird if a system that should be inclusive is only used by the women and show how little of them are present among Microsoft excecutives. Beyond that I never used it myself so no idea how it works. It is a choice from each user to put their pronouns on their mail adress? Or from the person that receive the mails and decided to see the pronouns of those that want to show them ? A mix from both aproach?

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Microsoft Xbox is faceless, halo was overboard and that was fine but when you start losing exclusives your console becomes a joke.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
I was honestly shocked that they didnt go out there and get games like Gotham Knights and Callisto Protocol after starfield flipped. i think they had plagues tale but thats it.

Thief1987

Are you talking about me? Why are you so indirect and weird about it?

Like I just said, feel free to create as many threads as you want. I have the ability to easily customize the site for myself in 2 seconds. It's just messy since you try to read the front page and it's all Phil Spencer. But like I literally just said, go for it. It doesn't bother me after I click ignore thread. It's literally gone.
You said that you put thread on ignore in the previous post and somehow still answering here

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
I was honestly shocked that they didnt go out there and get games like Gotham Knights and Callisto Protocol after starfield flipped. i think they had plagues tale but thats it.

Both of those had Sony marketing. Gotham is coming to game pass next month so it looks like it might have been a 6~12 month thing.

Top Bottom