• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PGA Tour 2K21 gets 60fps patch - deluxe version on sale for PlayStation until 17th March

cormack12

Gold Member
Source: https://www.operationsports.com/pga...ss-season-2-released-support-for-60fps-added/

The new update for PGA TOUR 2K21 has added 60FPS support on Xbox and PlayStation consoles. From the main many just go to Settings, then Graphics. There you'll see a VSync option that by default is 30 Hz. Click on it and you'll now find 60 Hz.

MXBJWb.jpg

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Interesting for golf lovers. Last time I played one in PS1, used to love them a lot.

Last edited:

chigstoke

How is the game, now it's been out a while?

Last one me and a mate have played was Golf Club 2019 (I think) off of PS Now. It's alright but feels lacking, and the frame rate isn't ideal at 30.

If it's a solid experience and the online works fine for private matches then I might well consider picking it up.

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
I almost bought this a few different times but have held off to this point. The earlier Golf Club games were pretty damn hard.

Top Bottom