• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 3 Reload Protagonist, Yukari, Junpei Battle Details, Social Systems, Gekkoukan Social Link Character Descriptions

Shared Computers

The computers in the dormitory lounge are shared by the residents, where the students can study using software and gather information.

In addition to increasing your social stats, you can also learn skills useful in battle and exploration.

Characteristics

Allies who live together in the dormitory may acquire special skills called "traits." All of these effects are useful in battle, like "increasing the rate of critical attacks" and "reducing the SP cost for recovery skills." So if you have time, be sure to actively spend it with your friends.

People Met at School

Through his student life at Gekkoukan High School and his activities as a member of the Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad, the protagonist will meet and interact with many people.

The bonds created through these encounters are called "Social Links," and by increasing your "Social Link" ranks, you can see special events related to that character.

You can interact with the students of Gekkoukan High School mainly during the after-school hours.

Interacting with them will also strengthen the protagonist's persona abilities, so try to build relationships with them.

Additionally, all Social Link characters in this game have new illustrations, and the event scenes are fully voiced by new cast members.

Classmate Kenji Tomochika (JPN Voice: Wataru Hatano)

A second-year student at Gekkoukan High School. A friendly male student who is also one of the protagonist's classmates.

He shows an interest in the main character, who has recently transferred to his school, and half-forced him to become his friend. He is especially close to Junpei.

He says he likes older women, and offers love advice to the protagonist.

Gourmet King Nozomi Suemitsu (JPN Voice: Fukushi Ochiai)

A third-year student at Gekkoukan High School. He is known as the "Gourmet King" because he travels from restaurant to restaurant in Minato Ward, eating everything from standard menu items to secret menu items.

After helping him out of a dispute with a certain man, he appoints the protagonist as his SP (special person).

Athletic Club Kazushi Miyamoto (JPN Voice: Eiji Miyashita)

A second-year student at Gekkoukan High. A classmate of the protagonist's and a member of the track and field club.

He is the athletic club's ace, having achieved top results in past tournaments through hard work, determination, and perseverance.

He sees the protagonist, who is more than a match for him, as his rival.

Manager Yuko Nishiwaki (JPN Voice: Emiri Kato)

A second-year student at Gekkoukan High. She's the manager of the track and field club which the main character is enrolled in.

She is childhood friends with club member Miyamoto, and calls him "Miya." She has a caring personality, and cares about the main character who has just joined the club.

Student Council Hidetoshi Odagiri (JPN Voice: Masaya Matsukaze)

A second-year student at Gekkoukan High who serves as the vice president of the student council. He's also in charge of the Disciplinary Committee.

He has a strict personality, and is generally not well regarded by the student body.

He has high regard for the protagonist, who joins the student council on Mitsuru's recommendation.

Student Council Treasurer Chihiro Fushimi (JPN Voice: Aya Endo)

A first-year student at Gekkoukan High, who serves as the treasurer of the student council.

Because she's passive and can't say "no," she often ends up having troublesome things forced on her.

She has a complex when it comes to men, and she's determined to overcome it somehow.

Culture Department Keisuke Hiraga (JPN Voice: Yuichi Iguchi)

A third-year student at Gekkoukan High, and the head of the art club. He is the son of a doctor, and people around him think that he will naturally become a doctor to follow in his footsteps, but in reality he's unsure whether he wants to go to medical school or study abroad in the arts. He gets to know the protagonist through visiting the art club.

Exchange Student Bebe (JPN Voice: Mitsuhiro Ichiki)

His real name is: André Laurent Jean Gerard.

An exchange student from France, he's a huge Japanophile who loves kimonos, period dramas, and Japanese gardens.

He asks the protagonist to join the fashion club, which he's a part of.

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
I’ve never played P3. Always held off knowing this was coming.

Love P4 and greatly enjoyed 5.

Does P3 require a guide to obtain true ending like P4?

Nankatsu

Gold Member
People getting the chance to experience this for the first time are damn lucky.

P3 is the best Persona imo.

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
No as far as I remember.
Siiiiick.

As much as I love P4 picking wrong choices or not spending certain times with certain folks to get true ending makes the game feel too harsh to play one way. Same with P5 but less so.

If this is truly just run with it and still see all the major bosses and true ending then I’m giga hyped.

Whitecrow

Banned
P4 questio, since I'm giving it some fire now.
Once you get rank 10 with any of the girls, and you get into a relationship... that's all there's to it?
or is there some post-game scenes /chapters/something?

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
I’ve never played P3. Always held off knowing this was coming.

Love P4 and greatly enjoyed 5.

Does P3 require a guide to obtain true ending like P4?

No, unless they're changing things for this remake.

OG Persona 3 has two endings and there is a very clear point where you can make the choice near the end.

P4 questio, since I'm giving it some fire now.
Once you get rank 10 with any of the girls, and you get into a relationship... that's all there's to it?
or is there some post-game scenes /chapters/something?

You can have some events like valentine's day scenes with them.

Huh, I did not know this was a fully new localization. Junpei's voice actor sounds very similar to the original. They all sound good in the clips.

Last edited:
Top Bottom