• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 3 Reload: Expansion Pass is now "Free to Own" for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscribers

killatopak

Legitimately makes me want to do another playthrough on GP. The only thing holding me back is the game being taken out in the future. I replayed 4 and 5 years apart.

Topher

Gold Member
Kristen Bell Omg GIF by The Good Place

I've already platinumed it on PS5 but that's pretty awesome. Such a great game. Still my favorite Persona.

havoc00 havoc00 I think this thread is deserving of your favorite youtuber's presence

Last edited:

Comandr

P3 I always considered my favorite. Was super hyped for reloaded. Got it day one and played like 20 minutes and stopped. It’s been in the back of my mind but I just … can’t bring myself to play it. Not sure why?

Maybe because I knew on some level the epilogue wouldn’t be available and I just didn’t want to waste my time if I couldn’t play that too.

That is cetainly going to make me consider buying the game on Xbox instead of Steam come September.

Last edited:
Top Bottom