• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"People v. OJ" star Sterling K. Brown joins Black Panther cast

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never seen any Marvel movies, but I'm getting interested in this one. Because all of the movies are connected into one "cinematic universe", do I need to watch all the other MCU movies first before I can understand Black Panther?

Bronx-Man

Banned
I have never seen any Marvel movies, but I'm getting interested in this one. Because all of the movies are connected into one "cinematic universe", do I need to watch all the other MCU movies first before I can understand Black Panther?
Civil War is all you need for T'Challa speficially.

Nope. And at the very MOST, he's only shown up in one other movie so far, Captain America: Civil War.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

Just Civil War.

Neoxon

Black Panther was previously in Captain America: Civil War, so that's really all you need to get caught up on T'Challa's story (it's on Netflix, so that'll make your life easier if you have a Netflix subscription).

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I'm just trying to get a invite to the wrap party cookout tbh.

Glad to see such a great actor rewarded with success. Everything he touched in 2016 turned to gold and he's keeping it going by the looks of it.

The way this movie is shaping up is just amazing. They cast BP perfectly, came up with an awesome costume, and then pull out this cast that is just ridiculously talented and actually fits. It's crazy to think how good it's going to be.

And the timing of it all? Anyone want to guess how big BP merchandise becomes after this movie? Whoever said this might be the most important superhero movie of all time wasn't kidding. This is turning into a major cultural event. I can't wait to watch it and it opens a week before my 42nd b-day.

Dalek

Sterling was amazing in People vs OJ. This movie will be the best.

And whoever suggested Denzel as Blue Marvel is a genius.

There is a scene in black panther comics where they talk about the Wakandian spy network being virtually invisible. In the panel they show an old black janitor sweeping up the oval office while Kennedy is on the phone.

Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom