• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pentagon official:: There's compelling evidence that we might not be alone

Romulus

Apparently, military pilots facing these classic orb shapes is nothing new. They even had a nickname in WW2, the allies called them Foo Fighters it was so widespread. American, British, Japanese, and German pilots reported them.

Eerily similar to 2004 and 2014 descriptions against our F-18s.

The first sightings occurred in November 1944 in Germany. Pilots flying by night reported seeing round glowing objects moving swiftly and following their aircraft. The glowing objects were described as fiery, either red, white, or orange in color, and some said they resembled Christmas tree lights

The above sounds just like the countless videos on youtube of transparent objects moving at crazy speeds.

The pilots and aircrew stated that the objects flew in formation with their own aircraft and maneuvered as if under intelligent control but were never hostile, choosing instead to toy with the aircraft by making wild turns before simply vanishing.
They noted however that their own aircraft were never able to outmaneuver the glowing objects and they were also unsuccessful in any attempts to shoot the glowing objects down

The last bit sounds exactly like what modern military pilots have described, being "toyed" with.

Ikutachi

4sEuT8l.gif

Weilthain

Banned
was just in the garden, thought I saw a flying saucer coming towards me. It was multicoloured with 3 lights i thought Gaf is going to love this i actually caught a ufo on camera. From far of it really did look like it.

it was a plane 😕

Last edited:

Kenpachii

Then why waste your time? I'd love to see your assesment of the cigar UFOs and the OP. You quoted the weakest videos in the entire thread. Those don't even have a backstory I just thought it was odd.
Your post literally does nothing to prove anything other than you launched a balloon, supposedly. And no one said every video is 100% aliens, so not sure who you're even arguing with there.

But considering the OP. Do you know more than 4 f18 pilots and radar operators that tracked the same objects going 30,000mph? Why do other militaries across the world have similar stories? They're all lying?

What sort of balloon does this? Again, similar movement and look to many of the other vids. Be sure to watch it all and I'd like to hear your assessment. He has a telescopic camera and he alters the spectrum for better detail later in the vid.

I saw a post reacted on it.

U can't deal with reality is your problem. I waste my time the way i want, u got zero impact on it and i react the way i see things.

That new video of yours is interesting however, until you look at the title he uses : ufo orbs fires its gun into chemtrail twice!

Dam man he didn't only saw a ufo he also saw it shoot twice in the clouds. Isn't that great!.

So lets look at his youtube channel and filter on UFO.

Holy shit he see's a lot of them. He's really invested into it. It wasn't a random encounter at all.

Look at his most populaire video's.

Here you got his best viewed ones:

9fb5031bb50c4720e490fb4346941958.png

It's almost like it gets interesting for him to find those ufo's everywhere isn't it?

Obviously internet is legit and nobody would ever temper footage in order to profit themselves with it ( yet happens all the time ). All those ghosts / bigfoot / monster of lochness monster footages are all true. I just needed to believe. And when you react on it. "oh you don't believe?, why waste your time bro".

Can you not see how idiotic this shit is?

Then about that other guy and his area 51 and alien bullshit, that they need to contain it because otherwise mass hysteria. Or more like army needs to pretend there are aliens to validate there insane spending on militairy.

U know why army profits out of pushing alien propoganda and being super secret about it? because aliens = infinity spending on military budget because we need to develop and protect ourselves towards this great and mighty threat. Something specially the US craves for big time. Always wondered why the US was the only one that encountered these things frequently? It's even a meme at this point. Aliens? oh only the US bro, somehow those aliens like that climate in that section of the world.

Then also probably a ton of corrupt politicians profit out of this shit massively as they can just write off money as "secret projects funding" and when asked to explain "oh aliens classified" but thanks for your cash bra. Because we all know politicians and other higher up in the government "as i call it high grade wellfare people" always are really careful with not enriching themselves endlessly if they can, because o there high morals " oh wait".

So does the military and officials profit out of aliens secrecy? yes big time.

Now lets get to the topic starter: Here's the title:

Pentagon official: there's compelling evidence that we might not be alone.

U know what this proofs? they have exactly like i said completely nothing. Why would pentagon announce that they may have some form of proof that aliens exist? if they don't want to create "mass hysteria". Yea they don't.

But if they had a alien in area 51 or alien materials of pieces of spaceship or even a spaceship? why would they not showcase this and announce it?

Why would it still even be a secret? the whole militairy over there is leaking stuff 24/7, u can't contain it.

Or is it just that the US militairy is insanely capable at supressing this information like the pro's they are? they why announce this or let militairy people talk about it? yea they don't. because it's impossible.

Want to have some proof on how impossible that is? See nukes. That tech got pushed out to other world powers the moment it was created. Clearly they are very capable to hold secrets not really.

It's so bad trump last raid didn't even got announced to anybody becasue they where afraid of leaks. Yet those aliens in AREA 51, which this announcement basically already directly debunks. Are still completely hidden from public after countless years. lol.

But sorry bro, keep believing those shitty video's of light orbs that can be either tempered with, or be even natural phenomenals like giant waves that science can't explain because it could even be small tornado's or particles reflections that clutter up in specific climate. It could be tempored with for all kinds of reasons like i gave a view already.

We know little to nothing about tons of things in the universe and probably also our planet. We explore and find new things every year and new ways of understanding things.

But ofcourse aliens. only explanation.

Want people to believe the alien and ufo concept? shoot it down and showcase the wreck with materials nobody ever saw before. And let everybody every government work with it. Because it would unite everybody against a more dangerious threat and push tech forwards massively in spending. But nope.

Like i said before, if aliens existed we would have far more proof then those few light "orbs'. By now. and that will not be only contained by the US. Because US simple isn't that big on the world map.

As i mentioned before aliens have zero reason to visit the earth or even care about us remotely. If they have tech that pushes them through countless of planets and star systems to reach us. The only reason they would visit is to contact with us for whatever reason.

But why would u give a shit about a ant and his idea's? you don't. So it makes no sense already on that department.

Well unless they want to whipe us out for whatever reason as they can see us as a infection, but at that point we would start to see some evidence of them existing won't we? by being destroyed entirely.

All with all, all this ufo bullshit is just that bullshit. Until there is clear proof it isn't.

And if u see this post as trolling into a topic i clearly don't care about so basically for absolute no reason because it goes against your entire fiber in your body as u where a believer in aliens and every conspiracy with it. I joined for the simple reason that i wanted to see this "evidence" and was absolutely shocked to find out it was yet another orb video on shitty camera quality. lol.

Last edited:

Weilthain

Banned
Never wondered why nasa has to pay someone to photoshop the earth, when they apparently were driving a car on the moon and live streaming it back to earth in 1972?

WAKE UP PEOPLE

/end rant

Last edited:

GAMETA

Banned
Never wondered why nasa has to pay someone to photoshop the earth, when they apparently were driving a car on the moon and live streaming it back to earth in 1972?

WAKE UP PEOPLE

/end rant

You gotta believe, man!

I'm from the future and captured this asteroid hitting Earth in 2027. The title and thumb is just a distraction, man.

GAMETA

Banned

WAKE UP PEOPLE

/end rant

Here's a LEGIT photography I took of a space craft leaving Earth headed to Jupiter.

oSeNkpv.jpg

And here's the follow up. All LEGIT!

BlHIeW9.jpg

Weilthain

Banned

here is the real footage of Jupiter and Saturn. This is official footage, don’t think I’m mocking anyone. This is what you believe.

Amazing isn’t it.

Ornlu

Banned

here is the real footage of Jupiter and Saturn. This is official footage, don’t think I’m mocking anyone. This is what you believe.

Amazing isn’t it.

What's even remotely controversial about Jupiter? You can literally see it through a telescope. No conspiracy required.

Romulus

I saw a post reacted on it.

U can't deal with reality is your problem. I waste my time the way i want, u got zero impact on it and i react the way i see things.

That new video of yours is interesting however, until you look at the title he uses : ufo orbs fires its gun into chemtrail twice!

Dam man he didn't only saw a ufo he also saw it shoot twice in the clouds. Isn't that great!.

So lets look at his youtube channel and filter on UFO.

Holy shit he see's a lot of them. He's really invested into it. It wasn't a random encounter at all.

Look at his most populaire video's.

Here you got his best viewed ones:

9fb5031bb50c4720e490fb4346941958.png

It's almost like it gets interesting for him to find those ufo's everywhere isn't it?

Obviously internet is legit and nobody would ever temper footage in order to profit themselves with it ( yet happens all the time ). All those ghosts / bigfoot / monster of lochness monster footages are all true. I just needed to believe. And when you react on it. "oh you don't believe?, why waste your time bro".

Can you not see how idiotic this shit is?

Then about that other guy and his area 51 and alien bullshit, that they need to contain it because otherwise mass hysteria. Or more like army needs to pretend there are aliens to validate there insane spending on militairy.

U know why army profits out of pushing alien propoganda and being super secret about it? because aliens = infinity spending on military budget because we need to develop and protect ourselves towards this great and mighty threat. Something specially the US craves for big time. Always wondered why the US was the only one that encountered these things frequently? It's even a meme at this point. Aliens? oh only the US bro, somehow those aliens like that climate in that section of the world.

Then also probably a ton of corrupt politicians profit out of this shit massively as they can just write off money as "secret projects funding" and when asked to explain "oh aliens classified" but thanks for your cash bra. Because we all know politicians and other higher up in the government "as i call it high grade wellfare people" always are really careful with not enriching themselves endlessly if they can, because o there high morals " oh wait".

So does the military and officials profit out of aliens secrecy? yes big time.

Now lets get to the topic starter: Here's the title:

Pentagon official: there's compelling evidence that we might not be alone.

U know what this proofs? they have exactly like i said completely nothing. Why would pentagon announce that they may have some form of proof that aliens exist? if they don't want to create "mass hysteria". Yea they don't.

But if they had a alien in area 51 or alien materials of pieces of spaceship or even a spaceship? why would they not showcase this and announce it?

Why would it still even be a secret? the whole militairy over there is leaking stuff 24/7, u can't contain it.

Or is it just that the US militairy is insanely capable at supressing this information like the pro's they are? they why announce this or let militairy people talk about it? yea they don't. because it's impossible.

Want to have some proof on how impossible that is? See nukes. That tech got pushed out to other world powers the moment it was created. Clearly they are very capable to hold secrets not really.

It's so bad trump last raid didn't even got announced to anybody becasue they where afraid of leaks. Yet those aliens in AREA 51, which this announcement basically already directly debunks. Are still completely hidden from public after countless years. lol.

But sorry bro, keep believing those shitty video's of light orbs that can be either tempered with, or be even natural phenomenals like giant waves that science can't explain because it could even be small tornado's or particles reflections that clutter up in specific climate. It could be tempored with for all kinds of reasons like i gave a view already.

We know little to nothing about tons of things in the universe and probably also our planet. We explore and find new things every year and new ways of understanding things.

But ofcourse aliens. only explanation.

Want people to believe the alien and ufo concept? shoot it down and showcase the wreck with materials nobody ever saw before. And let everybody every government work with it. Because it would unite everybody against a more dangerious threat and push tech forwards massively in spending. But nope.

Like i said before, if aliens existed we would have far more proof then those few light "orbs'. By now. and that will not be only contained by the US. Because US simple isn't that big on the world map.

As i mentioned before aliens have zero reason to visit the earth or even care about us remotely. If they have tech that pushes them through countless of planets and star systems to reach us. The only reason they would visit is to contact with us for whatever reason.

But why would u give a shit about a ant and his idea's? you don't. So it makes no sense already on that department.

Well unless they want to whipe us out for whatever reason as they can see us as a infection, but at that point we would start to see some evidence of them existing won't we? by being destroyed entirely.

All with all, all this ufo bullshit is just that bullshit. Until there is clear proof it isn't.

And if u see this post as trolling into a topic i clearly don't care about so basically for absolute no reason because it goes against your entire fiber in your body as u where a believer in aliens and every conspiracy with it. I joined for the simple reason that i wanted to see this "evidence" and was absolutely shocked to find out it was yet another orb video on shitty camera quality. lol.

Are you typing quickly on your phone? Seems that way.

First off, I'll just say your way of thinking is flawed. There's not a single post in this thread that says I believe in aliens as a fact. My entire interest centers around the possibility, that alone is fascinating enough for me.

But for you to not only assume that I believe in aliens, but you went the extra mile and stated that I believe in every conspiracy related to it. lol. That's where I know you're not a capable thinker to even have a conversation beyond this. You used to word "believe" as if you have some understanding of my beliefs based on posts that never said either way. I don't state my concrete beliefs on the matter because its an unknown, it's evolving. But when people assume as you did, it does weed trigger happy responses that try to compile everyone in a conspiracy believer, in an effort to dismiss conflicting opinions to their own beliefs.

I think, it could be, possibly, what if, does not mean=it certainly is. It's important that you understand the difference. Come back later after you begin to understand basic debating and conversation. And then you literally tried to insult me in some by saying I can't face reality? What? Then deemed yourself worthy as a troll.

You're not even close to a proper low tier troll, I've seen them before and you'll need a few years of practice.

As for the videos.

Before you said the other vids were ballons because you launched one, now these others are cgi? All of the videos from the crazy guy? Being weird doesn't make his videos fake. See, this goes back to you jumping to conclusions. The guy is a whack imo, doesn't mean he's a lair. It's important that you understand there's a difference. Apparently, he has some damn good cgi skills though to create those vids in different spectrums and match them up properly.

But that's your argument. And you also claim the government is lying, right? When they previously denied this. So suddenly, governments around the world believe it's a good time to lie and profit, when before they didn't like money? I don't understand.

But it seems like you've got everything figured out. We've got pilots, scientists, astronauts, world leaders, intelligent folks all over the world who can't figure it out, but you can. Glad I ran into you on a video game forum. Every pilot in WW2 that reported intelligently controlled orbs chasing them was lying, every modern pilot is lying too, every radar track(civilian or military) is false and every vid is cgi/ballons.

Not only that, you seem to understand exactly how aliens think. "Why would they come here if they're so advanced?"

Why would our brightest minds leave the comfort of their modern homes and travel to remote jungles and shitholes, make camp for months just to study ants?

My personal thought? These objects could be drones from a dead alien world. Maybe. It could be some crazy anomaly that mimics intelligent control that we haven't discovered.

Last edited:

Gp1

One of the best interviews that cmndr David "sex" Fravor gave about the subject

ps: to anyone with a mild interest in military aviation/simulation. This channel/podcast is gold

Romulus

One the strangest vids ever caught from multiple angles. It even shut down an airport.

Info on objects

"An unidentified flying object (UFO) forced Xiaoshan Airport in Hangzhou, China to cease operations on July 7. A flight crew preparing for descent first detected the object around 8:40 p.m. and notified the air traffic control department. Aviation authorities responded within minutes, grounding outbound flights and diverting inbound ones to airports in Ningbo and Wuxi."

Some speculate the big ship had some kind of mechanical issue, and they were repairing it mid-air. Who knows what it's doing though. The video, and the event are 100% real, captured from multiple cameras/angles.

Last edited:
Explain to me how a drone dips into the ocean going 70+mph and doesn't slow down at all or makes no wave or splash. And take notice of the shape change throughout. Puerto Rican military footage.

They cannot, because that is physically and structurally impossible. The US Navy has observed objects entering the water at high speed and passing underneath theirs ships.

I always give more weight to sightings around bodies of water. If any civilization technologically beyond us is on Earth, they would have to be underwater. They are undetectable by EMF emissions (or even other radiation), have plentiful energy through geothermal and undetectable nuclear power, have plentiful resources through sea floor minerals, and can travel around the world underwater.

BigBooper

It's impossible that they're hiding the aliens from us because there's no way the military industrial complex would pass up getting all those high tech weapons to blow up them aliens.

Romulus

Even fighter pilots on all sides during WW2 reported the classic "orbs" following them during combat and they could perform crazy maneuvers with incredible speed. Why would pilots on all sides of the war be making it up the same thing?

Djau

Banned
It’s not every rainy Tuesday morning that the US government does a casual UFO video drop on their official website

Stephen Hawkins once said that he believed in the existance of aliens as it was logically likely to exist somewhere. He premised however they would have no reason to be nice to us as they would have the technological advantage and would probably just destroy us outright.

That they haven't done so is evidence enough they either don't exist or haven't been here yet.

Romulus

Stephen Hawkins once said that he believed in the existance of aliens as it was logically likely to exist somewhere. He premised however they would have no reason to be nice to us as they would have the technological advantage and would probably just destroy us outright.

That they haven't done so is evidence enough they either don't exist or haven't been here yet.

"Premised" and "probably." Very key words there. Even if Steven's IQ is 300, it doesn't correlate to mean "he has to be right" about aliens and how they behave. The smartest behavior experts on chimps are not experts on dolphins or even Gorillas. Steven has zero references on their behavior, nothing. But you're basically implying he knows this because he said so based on your last sentence. He just has an opinion. Which when it comes to creatures that likely travel lightyears and visit other planets, is pretty useless from any human.

Last edited:

Djau

Banned
"Premised" and "probably." Very key words there. Even if Steven's IQ is 300, it doesn't correlate to mean "he has to be right" about aliens and how they behave. The smartest behavior experts on chimps are not experts on dolphins or even Gorillas. Steven has zero references on their behavior, nothing. But you're basically implying he knows this because he said so based on your last sentence. He just has an opinion. Which when it comes to creatures that likely travel lightyears and visit other planets, is pretty useless from any human.

When the settlers arrived on america's shores what did they do when exposed to the native populace? Thats what we're talking about here.

Romulus

When the settlers arrived on america's shores what did they do when exposed to the native populace? Thats what we're talking about here.

That's not even an across the board metric though. Not all settlers murdered the natives did they? In every occurrence all over the world in every era? No. America was not the only continent that was discovered.

Not only that, even if human settlers did murder every native population in every occurrence, it makes no sense to just generally blanket that behavior to an unknown civilization that's not even human. That's like saying because Chimpizees like to kill snakes by biting off the head, then Gorillas must be that way too. They're both intelligent monkeys, must be true!

Last edited:

Romulus

One scary thought is these smaller objects we've been seeing for decades are not scientistic drones from another world, but reconnaissance drones that are probing the planet for minerals useful to them. That could be why they're constantly seen in nutrient-dense areas, stalking military units, and circling nuke locations.

Maybe they're monitoring us until their main fleet arrives, documenting our military advancements. It could literally take their main fleet decades or longer to arrive at near light speed because the distance is so great. Maybe these drones we see that appear like plasma orbs are faster, light speed so they've been here longer.

I know it sounds like a movie, but the idea that we're being set up for conquer is not impossible. The theory that Steven Hawkin suggested by the poster above isn't impossible. It's a very "human" scenario way of thinking obviously, but not out of the realm of possibility considering the increased likelihood that these objects aren't from Earth.

I honestly think the only tactic needed against us it to park a massive vessel in the skyline out of reach of nukes, and leave it there for months/weeks. We'd literally tear each other apart in fear.

Last edited:

Karmic Raze

One scary thought is these smaller objects we've been seeing for decades are not scientistic drones from another world, but reconnaissance drones that are probing the planet for minerals useful to them. That could be why they're constantly seen in nutrient-dense areas, stalking military units, and circling nuke locations.

Maybe they're monitoring us until their main fleet arrives, documenting our military advancements. It could literally take their main fleet decades or longer to arrive at near light speed because the distance is so great. Maybe these drones we see that appear like plasma orbs are faster, light speed so they've been here longer.

I know it sounds like a movie, but the idea that we're being set up for conquer is not impossible. The theory that Steven Hawkin suggested by the poster above isn't impossible. It's a very "human" scenario way of thinking obviously, but not out of the realm of possibility considering the increased likelihood that these objects aren't from Earth.

I honestly think the only tactic needed against us it to park a massive vessel in the skyline out of reach of nukes, and leave it there for months/weeks. We'd literally tear each other apart in fear.

Kinda like Independence Day, huh?

I have a feeling that trump might be behind this, like..

"We need to distract the nation. Let's distract them. I mean you guys have green guys in area 51 right?"
"Er, no sir, that's bullshit and you're batshit certifiable"
"Right right.. right release those green men guys i need the votes!"

WealthyGlamorousDrake-max-1mb.gif

Later on..
"We need to release something for the press about aliens existing"
"Ah.. i.. ah.. hmm. Why don't we release bullshit and just say it's real?"
"Genius."

Top Bottom