• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Palworld Dating Sim"Pal♡world! ~More Than Just Pals~ | Announcement Trailer

Hugare

It's not funny when they give the joke away right there
The repercussion in the gaming world if they didnt would have been huge, and maybe not for the best

Even it being a joke will generate a lot of buzz already

Last edited:
It made me sad to realize many will actually be disappointed when they realize they can't play it.
I can imagine spinoff franchise like a manga where they go into the social effects of Pals and how their society works. Nintendo deliberately avoids going into detail unlike the live action Detective Pikachu film.
The game is set in a lawless land with effective gangs and warlords, but that implies there are other places more civilized.

BlackTron

I can imagine spinoff franchise like a manga where they go into the social effects of Pals and how their society works. Nintendo deliberately avoids going into detail unlike the live action Detective Pikachu film.
The game is set in a lawless land with effective gangs and warlords, but that implies there are other places more civilized.

When you say "the game" are you talking about Palworld or Pokemon? Because given the context of Detective Pikachu I thought you meant Pokemon. We've had Team Rocket since gen 1

When you say "the game" are you talking about Palworld or Pokemon? Because given the context of Detective Pikachu I thought you meant Pokemon. We've had Team Rocket since gen 1
i am just saying we can have a Palworld manga set in a country with actual cities, like how Pokemon does. The game is currently set in the wilderness and no government.

Kurotri

Top Bottom