• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ozzy autographed PS2, launch PS3, Amiibo lot, Last Guardian CE, games.

RhyDin

"Phantasy Star Online Episode I and II" for Gamecube with Box No Book
$70 or best offer.
80OXJpd.jpg

album:

Phantasy Star II for Genesis (loose)
$40 or best offer.
Ae1fItb.jpg

album:

The Last Guardian Collector's Edition (complete with unused sticker sheet and books) - outer sleeve is a bit dinged up, normal wear and tear.
$100 or best offer.
xNgI24l.jpg

album:

ps2 is gone.
Playstation 2 (v9, unused) autographed by Ozzy Osbourne in 2005. One controller and power cable and the documentation that comes with the console.
$500 or best offer. This is a piece of Playstation history, there's only two of these in existence and the Playstation has no hours on the laser.
album:
In 2005 Sony went on tour with the Ozzfest for their promotional tour and only two of these were autographed and put up for prizes on the "Musical Mystery Giveaway" Gamer Advisory Panel Contest at gap.us.playstation.com. The Gamer Advisory Panel was a private site and invites were given on a random basis for posting on the Playstation message board, so I had saved the HTML of the page with the winning results. I was NOT provided a certificate of authenticity by Sony, just a paper congratulating me on winning their recent G.A.P. sweepstakes. Ozzy autographed it in silver marker on the top of the PS2, right above the PS2 logo. This PS2 is a fat model PS2, one the last of the bunch with the built-in IR port. Model SCPH-50001/N, dubbed "Version 9" by PS2 enthusiasts and has the best laser of any PS2 model. Sony only took it out of the box once for Ozzy to autograph it and I took it out a few times over the years momentarily to show friends. The box has seen better days, but the Playstation is in like-new condition.

amiibo are gone.
61 Amiibo - all loose, normal wear and tear. Some scuffing on the base of some of these that exposed the paint underneath that I then blotted with a sharpie to cover up (can't really tell unless you look really up close). Added up all of these individually on ebay and the total sum of all of these sold shipped for low $1356, high of $1807. I'd be fine with $800 or best offer, given their condition.
Cyrus, Reese, Blue Inkling Boy, Tom Nook, Ryu, Pikachu (Super Smash Bros), K.K. Slider, Mabel, INKLING GIRL, Super Mario 30th Anniversary Classic 8-Bit, Chibi Robo, Little Mac, Dr. Mario, Lucas, Shovel Knight, Starfox, Mega Man (Super Smash Bros), Duck Hunt, Samus, Falco, Toad (Super Mario Series), Kid Icarus, Captain Falcon, Bowser (Super Mario Series), Mewtwo, Pac-Man, Game And Watch, Silver Mario, R.O.B The Robot, Yoshi (Super Smash Bros), Zero Suit Samus, Marth, Olimar, PINK YOSHI, Ness, Dark Pit, Link Rider, Charizard, BLUE YOSHI, GREEN YOSHI, Link (Super Smash Bros Series), Sheik, Greninja, 8-Bit Link, Luigi, Princess Zelda (Super Smash Bros), Toonlink (Super Smash Bros), Link Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, Bokoblin, Mario (Super Smash Bros), Ganondorf, Link (Archer Breath Of The Wild), Wolf Link, Boo (Super Mario Series), Zelda (Breath Of The Wild), Sonic The Hedgehog, Toon Link (Wind Tact), Cloud Strife, Guardian, Zelda (Wind Tact), Yarn Poochy

album:

Modded launch PS3, working. Backwards compatible with Playstation 2 discs.
$250 or best offer.
Currently on firmware 4.76 and modded, I've performed a system restore on it to wipe my games and data. Ships with 1 power cable, 1 Sixaxis, 1 Dualshock 3, and 2 sets of Move controllers. I can't find my Playstation Eye/camera and I don't think the Move Controllers will work without it, sorry.

ps3 is gone
album:

Last edited:

poodaddy

I would go over the mountain and bark at the moon for that PS2. It'd make me happier than crazy wicked restless babies on a road to nowhere taking a shot in the dark while doing a zombie stomp and walking on water.

I want your PS2. I'm unsure if I properly communicated that. That being said, my wife would slaughter me if I bought it now. Someone's gonna be lucky as hell to get that.

Toots

Gold Member
It is some Ali Baba's cavern type of deals you offered OP I wish i saw your post earlier :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Lemme guess, the PS2 was snatched by a certain gothic bad-boy chilling like a rockstar villain who also happened to smell real nice (or so say the ladies present) ?

Top Bottom