• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| Social |OT| NEOGAF 2020 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + MORE [REAL PICS ONLY]

StateofMajora

Aug 7, 2020
Yep I intend to baby this beauty.

I bet that hd crt is amazing for 360/ps3/Wii u games! Yeah I should definitely get around to hacking my Wii haha, it’s not a bad emulation box at all.

A very nearly accurate emulation box is something I’d love to have, I will definitely look into the mister.

Last edited:

Celcius

Mar 11, 2009

New PSU came in the mail today. Now I just need to get my hands on a RTX 3090.

BusierDonkey

Sep 21, 2018
Finally got my KOS-MOS figure. I thought it might have gotten lost at one point.

Quality is right on-par with the previous two figures with come nice subtle airbrush work (where her leotard material is stretched the skin color underneath becomes slightly visible) Lots of really nice details on her suit like the reinforced spine running down her back and the visor's optics.

The figure also lines up perfectly between the Mythra and Pyra figures which really made my day. I was wondering how they would fit together on a shelf.

Got this Liberty Prime figure a couple months ago, made by Chronicle. I was very pleasantly surprised by the quality. For the size it was a pretty cheap figure, but the detail and paintwork is exceptional even compared to some of the more expensive figures I've seen. The large armor panels have a galvanized finish with a metallic blue glint in the right light. The wear and corrosion is well done as well. I wish Bethesda's games showed half the level of polish their merchandise does.

Ma-Yuan

Jul 31, 2017
Each game 3 Euro plus a ghost recon art book also 3 Euro but not on the picture. Local Media Markt wanted some space for next Gen I guess...

Godzilla Emu

Mar 25, 2019
New retro l00t, from a slightly inebriated moment, the other weekend :messenger_grinning_sweat::

> Sees Sarah Jan Avory's new indie game (Zeta Wing) on Twitter

> "I should buy a Commodore 64!"

> *...looks on eBay*

My wallet be like:

Meanwhile in Australia :

> "Clicking the Buy it Now" button at 3am:

Drunk eBay purchases for the win.

One week later,

Last edited: