• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One of PlayStation exclusives is currently being tested for release to other platforms

Cryio

Deathloop's 1 year PS5 exclusive window is closing. So it's about to launch on Xbox. We already knew that.

We also know Returnal and Sackboy will be announced for PC any moment now.

Three

I never thought PlayStation would go third party… not before Xbox anyway.

What an age we living huh? Wonder what they’ll think of next.
Technically hasn't xbox already gone third party with Minecraft, Ori, Hellblade, etc.

Last edited:

reinking

Gold Member

One of PlayStation (timed) exclusives is currently being tested for release to other platforms​

Images Repair GIF by getflexseal

Mr Moose

Returnal guys, we saw screens from pc menu, it will be announced on gamescom
Returnal isn't 3rd party and I doubt it would run on Switch.

People are only reading the title, aren't they? :messenger_weary:
One of PlayStation third party exclusives is currently being tested for release to other platforms, Including the switch

Last edited:

nial

Gold Member
Banjo kazooie return to Nintendo... So everything is possible 😉
Has Gravity Rush ever been on a Nintendo platform before? I don't think so...
Anyway, remember that Banjo was already a Nintendo 64 game, you don't see the X360 one coming to Switch.

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Game pass "stealing" exclusives left and right. Is this as "anti-consumer/Anti-Competitive" as blocking them?

Hows It Going Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

They haven't even said if this is coming to any other platforms yet. This is just an insider doing insider things.

Last edited:

ShirAhava

Plays with kids toys, in the adult gaming world
Glad to see good games make it out of the ghetto (I'm just kidding)

Hope its Relayer or Guilty Gear. GG on PC is having issues and I don't trust it being installed on my PC

Top Bottom