• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Olli Olli World - New Gameplay from Game Informer

Kuranghi

Its worrying that the source video is 30fps (the youtube video is 60fps), I think EZAs preview was mostly at 60fps bar a few slowdowns. It seems pretty important for a game with a camera moving laterally that fast to be 60fps imo, otherwise its a bit sickening.

This guy sounds like he has little idea what he's talking about at points, he doesn't take care with his words and ends sounding like an idiot even if I could guess what he meant, I'd rather not have to guess though. Why did they get him to do this assignment when he doesn't like these types of games or even adjacent genres?🤦‍♂️

"I'm not a pro olli olli player", uhh you said earlier you hated the previous two games, how can you be an expert in two games you never played and one that you just tried for the first time recently?:

Funny Face GIF by MOODMAN

I like the look of it and the characters seems quite silly and jolly, I just hope it runs well because the gameplay description from Blood at EZA made it seem like I'll enjoy it.

Last edited:

BigBooper

Don't know what to think about it yet. It loses the arcadey feel of the first games, but might be more fun to just playthrough. Sure don't care for the Adventure Time artstyle.

Top Bottom