• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ok Gaming Gaf - Answer Honestly

Are you this type of person/gamer?

xWpnydy.jpg

TrueLegend

I am a bit opposite, I don't like to think too much in games. It will ruin all of it, I already play on higher difficulties to make things fun and one of the joys of gaming is to do dumb things and then discover new stuff. I do like to do roleplay thinking but no game is designed perfectly for what I like, even souls game fail at it. I would have loved to do a proper thief roleplay. I think Sekiro makes it more like it but in that sword is the one thing you need and I would like to do makeshift weaponary but not survival crafting which sucks

I used to be. I'm generally a big planner in real life, and I used to buy and read guides about games before I played them, and would always try to go for 100% completion. As my responsibilities in life grew I actually burned out on gaming, and mostly ignored it for a couple of years. Nowadays I just play, no plan, just go. If I'm bored I quit and play something else. I've got no time to waste planning and playing games for perfection.

Nah because if I want a certain outcome in a game I just Google the correct choice.

In life I just try my best - sometimes my best isn't good enough and I'm ok with that.

SHA

Games are actually alot easier, I don't know what's considered planning these days, for me horizon , botw, skyrim and fallout doesn't count, I only care about difficulty or cause math isn't hard for me, cause anything nowadays a bit complex and requires thinking is basically math ,in school days you could make jokes about math but not now.

Top Bottom