• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nvidia RTX 30XX |OT|

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
OdEUxfQ.png

Eg1-mHaU4AAtcqY

RTX3090 $1,499 (up to 50% faster than TITAN RTX)

Eg1_so3WAAA3rRi

RTX3080 $699 (2x faster than RTX 2080)

Eg1-sIpVgAEEZnX

RTX3070 $499+ (faster than RTX 2080 Ti)

Last edited:

GymWolf

Fuck i have to wait for the 3080super but the price for the vanilla one is kinda tempting...

Is the jump from 2070super to 3080 big enough? Fuck me...

Last edited:

Starfield

Will you be able to buy this shit in like October or November in stores or will all the nerds buy up the stock?

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
3090 = 36 Tflops
3080 = 28 Tflops
3070 = 20 Tflops

Absolute monsters.
I’m not sure which to get. Can someone contextualize these specs for me? I’m upgrading from a 1070. Thinking I’ll get a 3080 but just how much better is the 3090?

Tripolygon

Banned
It sucks they killed the 3060 as that was the sweet spot for me. Or hopefully they will announce it on a different date.

Bkdk

1500 for this power is extremely cheap, though they gonna go for 2000 now it’s a must buy, bravo Nvidia! Just on a time with 3 back to back strong goty contenfers for the PC as well, really awesome stuff for pc gamers this august and September.

I’m not sure which to get. Can someone contextualize these specs for me? I’m upgrading from a 1070. Thinking I’ll get a 3080 but just how much better is the 3090?

Depends on what you need. If you don't use a 4k monitor a 3070 will be fast enough imo.

Bboy AJ

Depends on what you need. If you don't use a 4k monitor a 3070 will be fast enough imo.
True. Running 100hz 1440p 21:9. Might just grab the 3080. Is the 3080 memory good enough? I know lots were complaining about it during the rumors.

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
LOL @ "BFGPU"

:messenger_smiling_hearts: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_grinning_sweat: :messenger_ok:

I'm headed to cyberpower pc to check some stuff out. Before I go, should I wait for these new SSDs or build now?

Last edited:

RoboFu

One of the green rats
good price and perfprmance but damn its big and a power hog... we need new PSUs?

Banned
I wish Nvidia would give some of the tech mojo to Nintendo. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

well, they most likely will.
before they just used a standard off the shelves Tegra X1, but now that the Switch is a crazy success story they will most likely double down on its successor

a Tegra Ampere APU could really boost the performance, especially if it has tensor cores and supports DLSS2.0

Last edited:

Arkam

These look pretty sweet and cannot wait to see how impressive they are when pushed. Though too rich for my blood. Will be curious what a 3060 looks like and will plan on getting the ~4060 next year when I rebuild my PC.

Top Bottom