• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

nudists

-Minsc-

To be honest, socially I don't care. There's social apprehension against it which I believe I'd quickly adjust from if the world embraced it in the majority. We are born naked so it shouldn't be an issue. Practically, clothes are a great defensive layer for our weak skin so I don't plan to give them up.

Ar¢tos

I'm as comfortable naked as I am dressed. I've been to nudist beaches a few times and other people nudity doesn't bother me, no matter if they are pretty or horrendous.
I'm usually clothed because clothes offer protection from wind, cold, sun and bruising.
The pervs are usually the clothed ones staring at those that are naked.

Grinchy

Banned
Even when you find those tribes that are still basically untouched by modern civilizations, they wear some kind of garment to cover up. And it's not because they're embarrassed. There's a function to clothing and there's a reason why we started wearing it.

Be naked as often as you want, but those weird nudist communities where everyone lives their lives fully naked creep me out.

Top Bottom