• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Noita trailer | Physics-based roguelite platformer from Swapper, Crayon Physics devs

Marow

Spelunky, Rogue Legacy, Downwell, Catacomb Kids, Vagante, Cave Blazers, Binding of Isaac, etc

The good ones are really good.
I'd add the recent Monolith to that list. It's pretty fantastic and a shmup of all things. I think procedurally generated games work better for me when they are bit-sized (i.e. Downwell or Crypt of the Necrodancer).

drotahorror

Spelunky, Rogue Legacy, Downwell, Catacomb Kids, Vagante, Cave Blazers, Binding of Isaac, etc

The good ones are really good.

I added Cave Blazers to my wishlist, I used to have CK and Vagante on there but I took them off recently.

Can you or anyone else recommend me some I don't have? *couple of them aren't really rogue-likes/lites but I put them there because.

bpLQF8I.png

My favorites are Rogue Legacy, 20XX, Dead Cells, Monolith and Hero Siege. Oh and Exanima, man Exanima is amazing and under-appreciated.

Blam

Oh my god this is amazing It's like Sand, the iOS Sandbox game and now it's an actual game!

The in game footage reminds of that indie game where you can set stuff (grass or hay) on fire to distract your pursuers, anyone know what I'm talking about?

Top Bottom