• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nobody told me the game awards starts slow with alot of bullcrap sissy stuff before the big reveals!

8e1528353c706001f9214d785e760d5f0b811e455a57527fdd85223b30f2c1f2.jpg

It's just slow and boring and even worse it's the 100th time in 7 years I'm seeing a final fantasy 7 trailer, if dejavu was a trailer it'll be it.

CuNi

It may be called Video Game Awards but the Game is Optional like in all EA "Games" and the Video stands for Trailers and Trash!

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I was on the phone for probably the first 40 minutes, so I could only watch video (no audio) and I was only sporadically watching it.

I think I already saw two music sessions killing time. And just lately you got Keighley talking to a Fortnite character and now this Muppet shit going on.

Good god.

Last edited:

Rran

Feels like every couple of minutes Geoff says "We've got so much great stuff for you guys tonight at the Game Awards..."

Enjay

Banned
These awards still sound just as outdated as the spike tv / mxc era they were born in.

Feels like every couple of minutes Geoff says "We've got so much great stuff for you guys tonight at the Game Awards..."
He's always been a very wooden awkward host. The most entertaining thing he's ever done was look at his one time cohost Joel Mchale with hurt feelings whenever McHale would josh him at one of these game awards.

Last edited:

Dabaus

Banned
Every single western published game is just subversive bugman woke social justice bullshit. No creativity, no soul, nothing ground breaking, edgy or even interesting. Just pink and blue neon lights with some Waymens character no one even wants to play as #TheGameAwards

Top Bottom